Chapter 10

Komissar smiled and raised her eyebrows while Beca, avoided Chloe's eye contact.

"Really?" The Komissar asked, totally amused. "How comes she said yes of going out on a date tomorrow night after her shift at the radio station?"

Chloe almost chocked on air. This is the thing she is most scared about. Chloe knew she was too slow, of course she should've seen the sign. It was right under her nose. Beca are in to both male and female and Chloe decided to ignore it. Now, Beca is going on a date with this German girl that is way out of her league.

"I-I. Well that's good. Isn't it then? I thought Beca needs help of getting away from someone. She looks uncomfortable when I saw her." Chloe said.

"Oh, ginger. You know our little troll here just hates being on the spotlight every time there's a conversation." Komissar said and smiled sweetly, tilting her head to the side a little.

Beca hated the look Chloe has given her. Disappointment, betrayed, she doesn't know but she sure knows that she did hurt the ginger. For what reason? It's not that Chloe likes her, right? Maybe, she feels betrayed that Beca didn't tell her before hand, right?

As Beca tries to read Chloe's facial expression-which is hard for Chloe to mask the longer she stays with the presence of this two, especially with Beca. So, Chloe squeezed Beca's hand and smiled forcefully. "Well, then I hope you two will have a good time." Chloe said and left. She walked away and never looked back. If she did, only if she did she would've seen the way Komissar stopped Beca from running after her. If only she looked back, it would've turned differently but Chloe kept on walking until the hurt is no longer bearable. She walked until her eyes can no longer hold the tears that are starting to threaten to escape. But Chloe is Chloe, she would rather be sad just for her loved ones to be happy.

-/-/-/-/-/-

Chloe didn't come out to party with the Bellas to celebrate Stacie's birthday that night. She was thinking way too much and she don't want to sour the mood downstairs. She did tell Aubrey when she came back in the mansion that she doesn't feel well and let everyone know that she was sorry she cannot grace the party with her presence.

Aubrey however didn't argue, she was curious about what has Jesse set for today's pushing. So when she called Beca to see where she is, instead of a normal hi. A panicking Beca was heard.

"Beca, calm down!" Aubrey demanded through the phone.

"Please, Aubrey. How is Chloe? Did she go back there? Is she there? She's not picking up her phone. I'm afraid if I did something wrong." Beca said.

"Beca, Chloe is here. What do you mean you did something wrong?" Aubrey asked.

"I just figured out your plan with Jesse and I must say that I don't like you guys for doing that but I have to thank you guys as well. If it weren't for you guys I wouldn't have realized that I don't want or need anybody but Chloe. So, please, as much as this will hurt me, I'm asking you to help me with Chloe." Beca said.

Aubrey asked her about what happened and Beca told her. The date was a scam, how did Beca find out? Well, Komissar got so irritated with Beca for being so oblivious she told Beca the plan.

"Oh," Aubrey said.

"What? What do you mean by oh? Aubrey, I need your help!" Beca said frustratedly.

"Yes, Beca I will. So, you told her that you will be on a date tomorrow night, right?" Aubrey asked.

"Yes, yes I did but how exactly will that help? Chloe thinks that I will be going with the Komissar and the date was a scam and it will never happen anyways." Beca said.