Whispering Secrets (part 2)

After my incident with my brother, i realized that i had to be more careful. I'm probably just prone to nosebleeds. I don't want the hospital to make more mistakes on my diagnosis. To be honest, I'm gonna do myself a favor by trying to ignore by own symptoms. It's for the best.

"boo, you alright? Teach is talking to you," Conor whispers to me while tapping on my shoulder. Conor is one of my closest friends. Our relationship goes back to Kindegarten when I accidently stabbed him with a pencil and got in trouble. Ever since then, we had always been really close. He always stuck right by my side. In fact, he is one of the only people that know about my recent symptoms. I opened up to him about the recent nosebleeds ive had; only because he is the closest thing i have to a best friend.

" Uh yeah! " I said jumping in a scare.

"Liana, what's the answer?" Mrs. Terra asked.

" Umm what? what was the question?" I said looking around at others, and laughter broke out from the back seats of the room.

" Talk to me after class. Does anyone else know the answer?" Multiple hands shot up into the air, " Angelo, you answer"

" The American Revolution began in 1775", Angelo said.

"Correct!"

There was no way in hell i was going to stay to talk to Mrs. Terra! No way in hell. I already find her class a total abhorrence. Man, this room is starting to feel really hot. The room is starting to spin in circles. Oh shit, i am dizzy.

"LIANA!! Liana! " Conor began to scream.

CONOR POV

I didn't think it was this bad. That she was in serious danger. He completely lied to me. This is my fault, i shouldn't have switched the Advil with the Zin pill. This was a complete mistake. She is already afraid of a misdiagnosis. Because of those damn doctors, she had to go through multiple Cancer treatments before she found out, her cancer was all a misdiagnosis. She watched her hair fall out from the Chemo, and i stood by her side the whole time. I watched her suffering, and after six months we had to find out it was all a misdiagnosis. The worst part about it all is that Liana's parents decided not to sue the hospital. They just let it go, like it was some simple mistake. I couldn't believe they didn't sue, and i never understand why. All the money wasted for treatments that Liana didn't need, and they made us all believe she was about to die. And right now, she is lying down on the ground because I gave her the Zin pill.

Should i elaborate on the Zin pill story? I have this friend, Michael, and he has been trying to convince me every day right near my locker that Zin really helps to improve concentration. In other words, it is a smart pill, but sometimes it can have some serious side effects. It can help one increase concentration for almost five months, but i didn't think the side effects would be serious. I'm not sure if i was the one who is causing her symptoms, but i can't tell anyone of this.

I offered to accomopany Liana to the Nurses office. I sat outside of the office while thinking about everything we had been through. Best friends. We have always been best friends since that day in kindergarten.

"Conor, Liana just woke up, do you want to see her?" The Nurse asked with a faint smile.

" yes ma'am," I answered respectively and opened the door to see Liana lying on the cot. Her eyes opened up, and she looked towards me.  

:I hope she is ok: ( all colons with represent thoughts the characters are having) 

" who?" Liana responded to my thought.  

END of CONOR POV