Whispering Secrets (part 3)

"Who what?" Conor said with a questioning face.

"Who do you hope is 'ok'?" I said with curiousity and an aching pain inside my head, trying to pound my head out.

" Liana, I never said anything," Conor clarified calmly.

:Ok, she is either out of her mind, or she just read my mind:

The Nurse came back into the room and rolled her eyes :I can't wait to get home and away from these highschool kids, I already have enough to deal with from my husband:

My automatic response to all of this was to put my hands to my ear. I didn't want to be able to hear anyone's thoughts. How did this even happen? 

Conor gave me a look of concern, : My God what is wrong with her: , " Liana, what's wrong?!"

"I'm fine! I'm fine, can i just go home NURSE?" i said with piercing eyes towards her.

" the only way i'm going to let you leave alone without a guardian is if Conor escorts you back to your house," She said with a smile. : These kids are so annoying:

I really wanted to hurry up and go home to rest; I must be out of my mind. Conor looked at me and said " Sure, I'll take you home," :I at least owe you that much after giving you Zin:

What? what's Zin? And what did he give me? Ok, this is really weird. " Ok, can we just go home now?"

"Alright, let's go," he said while grabbed my arm and escorting my weak body out the door.

While he walked me home, I stood near him in silence hearing his whole thought process, and for some reason he kept talking about what he had "done" to me. I could hear thoughts like :

: I shouldn't have done that to her:,:Should I tell her?: :What should i do?:

After hearing all this, i thought i would try to understand what was going on " Conor, is there something your hiding from me? Did you do something to me?"

:Shit, does she know that i switched the advil with the Zin?: "No, why would i hide something from you?"

I was in dismay, how could he have done such a horrible thing to me? What exactly was Zin? Why would he give me some random pill that i don't even need? Was he trying to drug me? What type of friend does this! "Of course you wouldn't, because you are just the GREATEST friend in the world, right?"

:What is her problem? Does she know? Maybe Michael told her something: " What is up with the sarcasm?"

" Don't act like you don't know, Michael told me everything," I said using his own thoughts against him.

:Shit: " Look, Liana, I only switched those pills so you would have increased concentration; I had no idea whatsoever that the effects last up to five months, I'm sorry, I'll never do it again", He said with a guilty face, looking down on the ground.

" what the FUCK? YOU are telling me this whole time, all the nosebleeds and everything that was happening to me was because of one pill?! YOU are such a dickhead! You know i thought we were friends, HOW could you keep something like this from me? You made me think that i was actually getting cancer or something," I screamed in his face and ran off.

"LIANA!! where are you going?" Conor screamed after me.

"I'm getting the hell away from you." I exclaimed loudly as i heard his last thought :I'm sorry for living: