The Hospital Trip

Lulu's POV

"Max why did you threaten my boyfriend." "Don't you mean ex boyfriend Lulu, I was only protecting you." "No I mean boyfriend and why Max, me and Luke are so good for each other. Why do you hate him so much he didn't so anything to you." "He is a bad guy Lulu have you seen the Janoskians videos. He is rude and mean." "Look Max I only do those things for laughs of our fans calm down." Luke is sexy when he stands up for himself . "I wanna know where you got this gun from and why is it real and with bullets." "Somewhere that is nun of you business."

"Lulu give me the gun." "No Max you might someone or yourself for that matter." "Don't make me take it from you." "Don't touch her Max." "Luke stay your ass out of this." "Here Luke you take it." "Okay I am going to go throw this in a river." "Luke GIVE ME MY GUN!!!!!!" After that Luke and Max are fighting over this gun.

I am scared what if one I they pulls the tigger and they get shot.

Luke's POV

Me and Max are fight for this fun then he punched me hard but I didn't let go next thing I know I hear a gun shot I look at Max he pulled the trigger but no blood pouring out of him or me but I look over at Lulu she his holding her stomach blood pouring out then she falls.

Max's POV

"Max why did you do that." Luke shouted but so did Lulu but he whispered. "Lulu I'm so sorry." "Just shut up and let's get her to the hospital ." Good thing the hospital is two minutes away. "Max just speed your sister is dying." Luke is crying right now what the heck did I do. So we get to the hospital under one minute. Luke carrying her in blood all over him and Lulu I am a really bad brother.

Luke's POV

The doctors said Lulu might not pull through but we got her here fast enough she she will most likely her parents are here my brother and mom are here. When Max told his parents what he did thy couldn't look at him. I feel a little bad but not a lot her shot my girlfriend his sister. What a ass. Lulu has been here for two days and she hasn't woke up yet.

Lulu's POV

I recalled all that has happened in my mind Max shot me he could have let Luke go throw it in but no he had to have it. I could have died because if him I will never forgive him. I know I have Luke he took charge when I was shot I love him and I am going to tell him. If only I could open my eyes.