Never gonna leave you

Lulu's POV

I heard some noises upstairs from Max's room. I don't care what he is doing but I wanna know so I hurry on up there. I open the door to see my brother hanging but he is still moving so he must still be alive. I pick up the chair he kicked out and untied the belt. He falls hard and he is trying to catch his breath. "Max what the heck is wrong with you,why are you trying to kill yourself?" "Look Lulu I keep on hurting to many people,I'm pretty sure people would like me better I were dead." "Max people would miss you so much to be honest I would miss you. I might have some issues toward you but that doesn't mean I don't love you,you just have to give me time." "Really Lulu you love me?" "So much Max you're my brother I don't have to like you be I have to and well love you. I'm never gonna leave you until the day I die,now hug me and don't try and kill yourself." I love really do love my brother I just do need time and everything will be fine. Luke I will talk to Luke he has to get over this to I want them to have a good relationship. "Hey Max what's those?" "Um those are the letter I wrote to some people." "Did you write me one?" "Yeah." "Can I read it?" "If you want you can I don't really care." I read the letter tears forming I'm so happy I found him i don't wanna see my brother buried and we ended on a bad note. "Okay um I need to call someone I will talk to you later." Before he said anything I walked out fast.

I need to call Luke he needs to mend things with my brother too. Will Max wasn't looking I grabbed Luke's note also. His was to the point and short but still meaningful. "Hello." "Hey babe did you need anything." "Luke I thing you and Max need to squash this feud he is gonna try and change and everyone deserves a second chance." "No how come you forgave him he could have killed all three of us!" "Luke he is my brother and I love him he made a big mistake and he tried to kill himself because if it." "Not my problem Lulu he know what he did this would have never happened he if he went with the plan." "Well Luke it's nice to know that my boyfriend hates my brother and won't even try to get along,screw you Luke." After that I hung up fast what a prick if I can forgive him and he shot me I would have thought he could too. I just need to cleaar my head tumblr here I come.

                                                                          Luke's Pov

I'm the worst boyfriend ever,I keep on hurting Lulu. She must really like me she did even break up with me. I try to call her but she must be on her computer or just ignoring me. I should stop being a prick and man up and make my girlfriend happy and try to patch up the relationship between me and her brother. I'm gonna call him this needs to happen. Before I could I got a text from Lulu she sent me a picture of a note. I guess Max wrote people notes for the suicide. I read it and it was short but I felt emotion from it,I really need to call him. "Hey Max I wanna say I forgive you for what you did but to be honest I don't know if I can look at you the same." "I understand Luke and I'm glad you called I don't want you to hate me. Did Lulu give you the note I made for you?" "Yeah,how did you know?" "It's gone and I know Lulu well I gotta go mate." "see ya Max." That felt good i'm not gonna lie. Now I need to fix the relationship with my girlfriend,Lulu Amanda Tate.