Ravens awakening

Sasuke jolted awake so quick he fell out of bed... Who was that? What was that? That dream, it was just a dream, but it felt so real.

Dream recall

I was eating dinner with my older brother. As the table, the room, everything except Itachi and I started to started to grow. More seas and food appeared, as did more people. At first I was pretty clueless to who the people were, but then I realized, it was the rest of the Uchiha family. Soon enough, I was back with my family, before the massacre. We were having a nice family dinner, not much talking, but then again we are Uchiha's, not the most talkative family. There was a sweet silence in the air, not awkward, but the kind of silence that is just oddly reassuring. I was actually getting quite used to it, I felt really at home. But just as I got settled shadows crept up the wall. I tried to move but I couldn't! I thrashed and thrashed, but barely moved an inch. The whole family had their eyes closed, but when the opened them the were glowing blue, like the Nitric Oxide (the blue stuff in race cars that makes them go really fast) and their normal blank faces turned to evil grins. I panicked, still thrashing to get loose, but failing all at once. I let out a scream, but all at once the eyes of my family disappeared, and I heard a scream that was not my own. My family... Or whatever the things were, continued to stare at me, despite having no eyes. As if j wasn't stuck enough snakes slithered up my body and tied me to the chair I was sitting in. In a flash of darkness I started drowning. My body suddenly become free and I reached out. My hands felt something warm, it took me a second to realize it was a person's face. My brain told me to jerk my hands back, I didn't know who this person was, if it was alive, or if it was even a person. My fingers brushed the warm tan flesh, feeling all the smooth and rough edges. My fingers brushed over three perfectly parallel lines on each side of the face, like whiskers. The water disappeared from below me and I dropped, all light was gone, I felt myself falling. I was falling so fast I could feel the flesh on my body tearing off. All of a sudden I hit ground... But it wasn't ground. It was a large spike that pierced my entire body like a veil (yes I just did that)...

End of dream

Sasuke pov
I jolted awake, still lying perfectly still in my bed. Sweat dripping down my face. I had always had odd nightmares, but the one thing that caught me off guard, was the tan face. Judging by the features it was most likely a dude's face. I held my hands in the air wishing to reach out to the soft male face once again, but only getting handfuls of air. Did the dream mean something? If so what? Gods and goddesses I hate not understanding something, and this is killing me.

Sorry for the late update
Lack of inspiration
Dx
But I recently had this dream so I remembered the book and I wrote the dream obviously with modifications but here you all go
Sorry for the wait