New school, cute blonde

I woke up, ready to get on my way to a new school.

Even though I seriously hate school, I'm kinda happy to start with a fresh plate... Or however that phrase goes.

I got dressed and grabbed a piece of toast before walking out the door. Usually I'd say good bye and good morning to my older brother and most likely on of his really gay friends, but my brother fell into a coma and no brother, no friends. I wish I had friends. Sadly, being social is my worst quality.

I had gotten to school and was immediately surrounded. Girls, gay- I mean, guys. Everyone was crowded around me. Everyone except a sunshine figure that walked by a ways away. He had the brightest yellow hair that shone like the golden sun, he had on a thick, orange, long sleeved shirt, and a faded pair of blue jeans that were torn to pieces. The faded blue brought out the deep blue of his eyes, but if sadness had a color, it was those eyes.

The day consisted of everyone trying to talk to me, a few love confessions /seriously I just got here, could be any more obvious about wanting in my pants?/ invites, and everything else. Though, my mind constantly wandered back to my dream and that blonde. Was that blonde the one from my dream? I mean, not many people had whiskers, speaking of which, I wonder why he has whiskers.

Once I was at home, all I did was think about the blonde. Maybe I'm gay, maybe he's evil and I'm the hero, maybe I'm evil and he's the hero. I need to get better hobbies, my thoughts are making me sound like I'm on drugs. That would be a great escape. I scratched a few cuts on my pale, scarred, thin legs and watched the blood drip. After cleaning it all up I slipped into a deep calming slumber.

Well that took forever and I am so very very sorry. I doubt anyone reads this anymore, I just forgot where I was going with this story, so it never got updated, but now I'm making it better and stuff