A new start

Jae'Lynn's P.O.V

i've been thru a lot these past few years, my mum left me with my dad for a 20 something year old. keep in mind she was like 30. if u asked me i'm glad shes gone. i kno it sounds harsh but she was a prostitute anyway. when my dad was out on business she would have these strange men coming over and sleeping with her. thats how she met the guy she's with now. My dad on the other hand.......... eh. he was shattered. he died from deppression. they left me to move from London to L.A to live with my uncle David. I dont even count that man as family anymore..... he lost that privellage when he raped me. i wanted my first to be special, filled with love and passion. Not being forced in the middle of the night.

That was the last straw for me, he was the sweetest uncle then he was a monster. Always drinking and abusing me he always gave me money when he wasnt high to appoligise tho. i had to get myself a job in Forever 21 ( A/N: the american version of Primark. I couldn't live without Primark) the money i earn from there gets me enough to eat and clothe myself. I quit my job and moved to the orphanage after I collected my wages.

I also had to move schools. I just started last week and there's this girl Violet. She thinks she's all that because she's met JLS. I mean who cares about thm. It's MB all day erryday baby! She's really jarrin tho (A/N: Those who aint english or just dont know what it means..... Jarrin/a jar= Annoying) she's getting everyone to gang up on me because I'm English.

Life at the Orphanage is just about managable. Mrs.Jones is really nice. she's quite motherly but she's more of a Friend if ya get me...

Anyways. i'm really pissed off atm. Violet threw her lunch sat me... AGAIN. She's lucky tho because if i beat her skimpy ratchet ass again I WILL be suspended. I cant do that to Mrs.Jones after all she's done for me.

Me: MRS.JONESSSS!!!!!

m.j: I'm busy atm sweetheart.

Me: OKAY! IMMA BE ON YOUR LAPTOP WATCHING MB CAM OR MINDLESS TAKEOVER!

M.J: Okay Dear.

Keisha's P.O.V

??: OKAY! IMMA BE ON UR LAPTOP WATCHING MB CAM OR MINDLESS TAKEOVER!

Once i heard that i knew she was the one. I exchanged glances with the boys and they clearly thought the same thing.

in a couple of minutes everthing was sorted.

Jae'Lynn's P.O.V

KNOCK KNOCK

Me: come in!

Mrs.Jones: ur being adopted... Right now.

Me: WHAT?!

Mrs.Jones: By Mindless Behavior

Me: ahhghjgvjgvhggjhkejhgn

Mrs.Jones: What?

Me: O.....M......G.

I rushed to pack my stuff. once i was done i looked back at my room for the last time. i take a deep breath and exit.

Well here goes nothing..... its a fresh start.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

welp........ there u hav it my Niggasss

hav a gud un. its 12:55 am. imma bouta crash.

G/NITE YA BISHHH!