Car ride

Hey guyssss! i know i havent updated in forever but i thought "hey, you have a book. why not do that since theres nothing else to do" so here i am my nxggas.

Oh yeah, this chapter isn't worded the same as the last persons POV. Mostly because I cba to go and check the exact words.

Also, imma just call jae'lynn 'jae'

^ In the limo^

// ROC ROYAL'S POV \\

Jae: So...

Ray: So...

Prince: Tell us about yourself.

Jae: Sure! Welp... My name's Jae'Lynn. I'm 15 (Everyone's 15 btw), i'm originally from England thats why i have a bit of the accent and I use British slang most of the time. I'm outgoing and crazy so I basically live in the moment. OH YEAH, I love your music btw :D

She seems a cool peep, i think we'll get along. This is gonna be fun.

Boys: Thanks

Prod: What do you like to do?

Jae: Nothing much, just chill with my girls.

// JAE'LYNN'S POV \\

Prod: What do you like to do?

Shxt. My heart is beating so fast. Should i tell them about my hidden talents? No.. they'll think i'm showing off. They'll find out sooner or later.

Me: Nothing much, just chill with my girls.

Roc: Cool... No hidden talents?

Me: Nope, i'm pretty boring. Nothing special about me.

// KEISHA'S POV \\

I'm reading Jae'Lynn's file right now. She has good grades and behaviour plus AMAZING attendance.

Woah... She is different though. There was a 'Post-it' note inside the file. Apparently her eyes change colour.

Lieing- Silver

Shocked/Scared- White

Hurt/ In pain/ Sad- Blue

Happy/ Excited- Green

Angry- Red

Loved- Pink

This is great because she'll be easier to manage now. Imma text the boys that now so she doesnt need to know that we know.

// PRINCETON'S POV \\

My phone vibrated twice in my pocket which indicates a text message. It was from...Keisha?

*Reads text and so does the rest of the boys*

YES. I knew i saw her eyes go greyish then back to brown. So she does have hidden talents, I cant wait to find the out. This will be cool.

I wonder why she didnt wanna tell us? Maybe its because we just met.

Prodigy's P.O.V:

Me: When's your birthday? What's your favourite colour?

Jae: May 1st and Purple but I Love Leopard print on almost everything.

Me: So when we get back to the house we have to get ready to leave for an interview then head to the studio.

Jae: Cool, I'll settle myself in.

Ray: No parties 😏

Jae: Lol, no parties? Way to ruin my fun Ray 😏😆

Ray Ray's P.O.V:

I can tell I'm gamma get along with Jae really well. She's funny.