Home Alone

{At the house}
Jae's P.O.V

Keisha just helped me unpack and has given me a tour of the house. The house is unreal though, it has: A swimming pool and hot tub, a movie room, a gym, a basketball court, a dance studio, a music room and recording studio, 8 bedroom suites and 6 bathrooms.

Its 3:00 now, Keisha and the boys just left. They said they'd be back, in about 2 or 3 hours which means I'll have the house to myself. I think I'll go to the music room.

{In the music room}

Hmm... I think I'm in the mood for some piano. I started to play Earned it by The Weekend.
I checked the time on my phone; 5:30. Imma go shower and head downstairs.

Roc's P.O.V

We just got back and we've brought the gang back with us.
(The gang were: MB, Jacob Latimore, Diggy and Omg. Although OMG weren't there ATM)

We're all sitting in the living room when Jae'Lynn comes down in grey sweats and a sports bra. She was in low cut black chucks and she had a dope basketball in her hand. She had on her beats and I could hear ' Get like me ' playing.

She didn't seem to notice anyone so I got up and tapped her when she was getting water from the kitchen.

Jae: oh hey, wassup.
Me: Just chilling with the gang.
Jae: Cool ( she turnt to the living room) Hi..

One of her eyes were green and the other was white.

Jae's P.O.V

Omfg. Diggy Simmons is in our house! Say something!

Me: Hi...
Everyone: Hey
Me: Imma go play some basketball now...

I walked out.