Part 2: Dylan Chambers

Sly's (POV)

I woke up nearly 07:00 and the sun was shining strongly right in my face. I squinted with unexpection, the window in front of me had no curtains or anything on it. I sat up in the bed and was super hungry. I had not eaten in hours. I walked to the kitchen and Bentley and Murray were there already.

- Good morning Sly! Bentley said.
- Good morning.

I opened the fridge and took the first best I saw. I sat down in the sofa and at.

Carmelita's (POV)

I searched among my papers on my bench, tried to find interesting information about the newest criminals. The special one was a man named Dylan Chambers.

My boss says that I am a very good police, that I work very hard. He wants to give me a break, but no no, never until I find that Cooper bastard! I know that I am too concentrate to find criminals but that's my job, and I respect that. How I wish to catch that little rat that always success to escape!

- Inspector Fox! an another police said.
- What is it Nick? I said.
- What are you doing?
- Just looking among my papers.
- Yeah. Carmelita, I want to tell you something, Nick said.
- Sorry but if it's not important, you should go. I am very busy right now.
- But you are always...--
- Just go Nick, we can talk later.

Nick leaved my workroom with disappointment. I wonder what he was going to say, but I really can't take that now. I continued to do my job. It went pretty, ok I think.

(Later)

I drove home nearly 19:00, the job for today was done.

I was hungry, so I ate the chicken from the fridge. *Sigh* I wonder what Cooper is doing right now. Maybe he is counting his money or something. Why does he flirt with me? I mean, he is not like the other criminals. He is acting with charm. It's not that I like him or something, no no. He is just, different.

Sly's (POV)

- Sly! Come here, Murray said.

I walked to Murray and Bentley.

- What is it?
- We have the perfect plan to our new heist, Bentley said.
- Ok, what's the plan?
- Tonight, we are going to take Dylan Chambers's documents, Bentley said.
- Who is Dylan Chambers? I said.
- Dylan is a criminal hacker that steals money from people's accounts.
- Where are we going? I said.
- Tonight, we are heading to his house.
- When? Murray said.
- Now, the time is very important. If we don't go now, he will certainly success to steal at least from 15 accounts.
- Wow! Ok, let's go! I said.

We ran to the van and drove until we were there.

I am not that kind of thief who is very interested in money, I just like to help people and do what I want to do. I wonder how sick Dylan is, I mean, when he is doing what he is doing right now, well that's sick.

Now it was time. The job have just started. We parked behind a covering tree at the place Dylan's house was. His house was very ugly, it was rusty and it looked like it was going to fall apart. We stood outside behind the van.

- Ok, now? I said.
- Sly, you are going to crawl into that ventilation. When you come out, you have to find that is interesting.
- Right.
- What am I going to do? Murray said.
- You stay here and keep an eye out, Bentley said.

I love this, this is the best in my life. Sneaking and hiding, it's always funny, specially when Carmelita is nearby.

I sneaked carefully to the ventilation, I didn't want to be heard. It was dark in the room that I stepped into. No lights were on, no one was home either. I searched awhile until I found a perfect place. Dylan's bedroom. He had an old bed, a table full of papers, a rusty closet and a computer. I read the papers.....wow! It existed many codes and he had a lot of money as the papers said. I most take these with me, ok, am I done?

- Hmm, I said.

I found a book, a personal book. I opened it, I saw some personal information, perfect! Now it's time to get out of here.

I walked to the ventilation but right then, someone came in.

- What! Who are you?!

It was Dylan, oh my, now I am in trouble. Bentley said in the binucucom:

"Sly, Dylan is in the house! Get out of there fast!"

I tried to hurry the fast as I could. I crawled into the ventilation, but then Dylan took my foot. I kicked him in the stomach, it worked. I continued.

- What are you doing in my house!!?? Dylan screamed.

When I came out, my friends shout:

- Get in the van now Sly!

Dylan got out of the house. I ran to Bentley and Murray, but on the way I saw someone come to all of us. He or she attacked Dylan with a sword, he fell. I didn't know who the person was, that was unexpected.

(To be continued)