Chapter 1

~Chapter 1~

"No, I have to stop Jason." Kasey exhaled trying to think straight. He was breathing heavily into her neck. The alcohol in his system was painfully apparent. He ran his large hands up and down her sides. They fumbled to try and lift her cotton shirt up. With her mind racing, Kasey finally stood up. Kasey's hands wrestled with Jason's large ones until hers took precedence.

"Enough is enough!" She yelled. The echo shot through the empty warehouse. It was abandoned. Nothing but boxes of broken dreams. Family portraits and cocaine. Baby pictures and heroin. Old Christmas gifts and meth. Birthday cards and marijuana. Her mother's jewelry box and opium. Memories fading into ecstasy so she won't have to deal with the difference. Jason's eyes were glazed over from his pure drunkenness. Kasey sighed heavily. He wasn't listening to her at all. She felt their relationship was a cry for help. Hanging out in a giant abandoned building, getting high and laughing all the pain away.

Just as Kasey got up and tucked a tuft of black hair back into her beanie, she felt strong arms encase her. There was a feeling of security with a lingering bit of fear. No matter how close they got his presence brought a mixed reaction. Jason tucked his caramel-colored face into the side of her neck.

"Stay babe..." He mumbled slowly, toxins slowing his speech. His warm breath radiated onto her pale face. His stray blonde hairs tickled her skin. "Just rest a bit, take a seat, and pop open a bottle." Jason said as his stare moved to the wooden beams on the ceiling. Kasey snapped to regain his wandering attention. His blue eyes met hers once again, but she shot her hazel eyes down to the concrete floor. Jason's long fingers traced along her sleeve tattoo. Wondering what else he could do with those boney fingers, Kasey was turned on. Something about his dishwater blonde hair, slow moments, and abundance of tattoos that made him so fucking attractive. But it was those features that made him incredibly intimidating.

She turned to face the young male who was once behind her. Their eyes locked before he grabbed the back of her neck to swoop her into a kiss. His big hand caressed her bang streaked with blue. The sheer passion in the kiss made Kasey feel like she was melting into his palms.

"Ok I'll stay," said Kasey whilst pulling away from the magnetism of Jason's lips. She adjusted her beanie and grabbed some Jack Daniels. She glanced back over to her dealer who was staring at her in awe. His indigo eyes were open wide in astonishment. It was like he could still feel the electricity on his lips. All Jason could do was focus on her perfect lips covered in the cherry red lipstick that left translucent marks on his mouth. He thumbed it off his face, but never taking his eyes off of his customer, his lover, Kasey.

Noticing his increased awareness, Kasey took advantage. It wasn't always that he snapped out of his druggie daze to actually pay attention. So she took off her beanie and shook out her long black hair. The wavy black locks were sexily spread out to appear as if Jason had just had his way with her.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth, J..." Kasey said gesturing to his gaping mouth. She posed on a rigid box running her fingers through her hair.

"U-Uh..." Jason stammered. His lip was quivering and drool dripped from the corner of his mouth.

"Come on babe." She said seductively. She unbuttoned the top of her shirt and bent over to showcase her boobs. "I'm waiting love,"

"U-Um..." Jason clamored for words. Kasey fluttered her eyelashes. Jason bit his lip. His heart raced.

"Don't you want to try me on," she asked, making her eyes big. But her concern immediately turned to the bulge in Jason's black skinny jeans. "Don't you want me to take care of that?" Kasey said. She swung her legs over the side of the cube she was on and strutted over to him.

"I-I-" he began being cut off by Kasey pouncing onto him. She aggressively ripped her shoes off. She tore her blouse off and made out with Jason. Kasey started to grind her hips into his boner. The floor under them was cold, but the friction between their two bodies created more than enough warmth. Groaning, Jason's eyes filled with lust. So, Kasey decided to be a tease. She bent down to hover over his face and used her tongue to play around with his lip piercing. "Come on, Kasey. Let me have you already babe," Jason whispered not being able to take it any longer. He placed his hands firmly on her butt.

"Hm..." Kasey mumbled into his ear. Using her dainty hands, she picked Jason's body off the hard ground. "Nope," she said clearly and dropped his Jason's large frame so it returned to the dirty surface. She stood up and walked away leaving his body, aching for hers, where she had pinned him down. She put her blouse back on and slipped on her shoes.

Kasey snatched her beanie from the timbered cube. The tassels on her boots swished with each step. Her long dark hair blew in the wind after she got outside of the damp walls of the building her and Jason called home. The daisies that grew on the other side of the lawn were a symbol. A symbol of what she would be once she got out of this dark time. She would bloom and prosper, but until then all Kasey could do was drown her sorrow in rum. One day, she would walk across that yard and never look back.

Running her fingers through her hair, she looked to the bright blue sky. Eyes full of dreams, heart full of hopes, fantasies written in the sky. The clouds drifted slowly across the blue. Thoughts racing through her head about what she wanted to become. Kasey just stared into the great blue yonder as ideas emerged from her mind.

Only thing holding her back was what has stifled her once beautiful brain, her addiction. Her addiction to the drugs. Her addiction to alcohol. Her addiction to her current feelings for... for... Jason? Her addiction to Jason whether she liked it or not. Her addiction to the rush she gets when he's around. Her addiction to how she feels almost panic-stricken by his 6'4" stature. Her addiction to the pure animalism she experiences when she outlines the tattoos on his muscles. Her addiction to the vodka always left on his breath. Her addiction to every crazy, out-of-the-box aspect of this odd boy that she was so well acquainted with. Her addiction to... him.

"Babe," Jason managed after trudging to the opening that lead to the area where the black haired beauty was contemplating her restraints. "What are you doing out here? Don't you want to finish what you started?" He asked leaning leaning against the doorframe. His strong build was extremely enticing. Yet, all she could do was glare. This blonde junkie that stood before her took no consideration to the worried look on Kasey's face. All he could think about was his sexual needs.

"No," she said with a monotone voice. "You piss me the fuck off, Jason. You know that...?" Her hazel eyes were filled with fury. The golden specks in her eyes acted as sparks and she looked fixedly at the absent minded male in the doorway. Emotions flooded through her quickly as the side effects of the tonic kicked in. So eventually, all of her pent up anger turned into an anger-fueled sexual craving. "But, that turns me on..." she finished after a long pause.

Kasey strode over to Jason and pulled him down to the level of her face. She used her black index finger nail to mark out his physique. His abs poking through his shirt.

Then she thought about what she was doing with her life again as the image of daisies flashed in her subconscious. Was she letting her addiction get the best of her again? It didn't really matter anymore since she was so weak. So she just brought Jason's face even closer to hers and into a kiss.

"Well, are we gonna finish this or what?"

"Hell yea we are..."~