The Unusual

The three heroes venture and reach the entrance to Mount Breaker, where they encounter a young black boy, sporting armor resembling that of Blader. He had brought along a small tomcat with a skull birthmark between the eyes. He introduced himself as Gene, master of nature, who is a warlock like Oznerol.
"What you don't know about me may hurt you". Blader and Naunia walk over to his little cat friend. Blader began to try to pick it up, but before he could, Stella pushes Blader out of the way just in time for them to avoid the transformation of the cat. The cat was not just a cat. The cat was everything you could think of! A tiger, a tree, a freaking bar of chocolate!
"Why are you here?" said Blader. "I have heard of the legend of... well, the legend doesn't have a name, but I know that it is your friend, and if he is allowed to die, his lost energy will fuel the return of an old god, one capable of destroying not just this world, but all worlds. I do not come from this world. I come from Draenor, which means world of outcasts. Many warriors that reside here have come from my land. My father is the king of that land and has brought another fighter to assist me. She is called the Heart of Lightning. It is unknown what her real name is. She is the little cat right here. Hey, can you transform back into your true form please?" She, for fun, transforms into a panda before transforming back into a girl.
Blader looked over the woman, golden armor, a simple steel sword with strange patterns on it.
"Well, aren't you an impressive one, Lightning Heart?" He said aloud, as he instinctively eased his sword from it's ocean blue scabbard. Heart went for her own sword but Gene stopped him.
"Now now, he's just uneasy because of us." She put her sword away, but still looked at the sword, seemingly trying to discern where would be the best place to strike in case of being attacked.
"Now, let's go in." Gene said and began to open the door a crack, but Blader grabbed his hand. "Let's listen for any enemies first." Blader put his ear to the door and immediately heard shuffling on the floor. He recognized the sound of Sklorpians slurping breathing.
"Filthy Slugs..." He kicked opened the door and it slammed into 3 of the larger slugs. Without missing a beat he leapt into the air, bringing his sword down in a massive arch, it's shape swaying and shimmering in the low light of the volcanic room. He cut through the slime of two of the bigger slugs in the room and completely lacerating the other. He saw that they became smaller and all came together into one giant slug.
"Ugh!" Stella groaned at the sight of the giant slug, totally grossed out. Naunia, wielding a dagger, and Lightning Heart, wielding her sword, charged to the aid of Blader. However, when Lightning Heart and Naunia charged forward, they collided in the air. Stella just stood outside of the room.
"You deal with that thing on your own-- Too slimy for me!" Blader looked back at the noble, sighing as he realized he was going to be receiving no help from her at all, he leapt forward again, this time holding the blade straight forward, hoping to be able to draw attention from his friends. It worked, the slug's acidic slime shot missed him entirely, soaking the wall in acid. Blader brought his sword down, cutting the slug in half, and began relentlessly cutting left and right at the slugs insides. It wasn't enough, there were thousands of slugs surrounding him now, all threatening to spit acidic slime at him. At that moment, he heard a hissing sound come through the air and immediately recognized the foreign sound as a fireball. He jumped out of the pit of slugs and rolled as he hit the ground and saw the explosion as the volatile ball of flames collided with the beasts. He looked over at the direction where the ball of flames came from, but only saw the wall.
"The hell was that?" Stella called into the cave as she walked over and saw the scorched slime, immediately the noxious fume was in the air. "Jeez, that stinks." Naunia said as she smelled it.
"What is it?" Lightning Heart asked.
"That would be the scent of burning slug, Heartbeat." Lightning Heart glared at him and stood up from her fallen position and straightened her hair. Blader noticed a shining object in the slime and began to dig through the sticky scorched slugs for what he saw. What he unearthed was a magical ring. "Hmm..." He examined the slimy ring.
"What've you got there, Stoneblade?" Lightning Heart asked him, getting a come back at Blader. He gave the same glare she'd given him and then smiled.
"Nothing, just a grimy gold piece." He wiped it off on his cloak and placed in his coin purse and then they moved on.

What they didn't know about the gold ring was that it was one of the two things that contained the cure for Oznerol's ailment. Oh well, screw that, they are going to do that the hard way. They ventured on through the volcano, until the gases mixed with the gases of the burning lava, which created a toxic gas that begins to cloud the vision of the heroes