Summer Loving

I woke up the next morning around nine-thirty and got ready to go hang out with my friend Kyle and some others at the beach. I took off the gauze pad to change it and the bite mark was completely gone. Gone, just like that. At first I thought, man, I must've dreamed that whole thing. But then where had the blood come from? Still lost in my own thoughts I threw on some shorts and a tee. I heard Kyle honking his horn outside. "Later, mom. Good luck with work." I caught her on the way out, giving her a quick hug before rushing to Kyle's old pickup truck.

"Come on, man. We're gonna be late!" I climbed into the passenger seat. "Sorry bro, just weirded out from something that happened last night." "Wanna tell me about it?" "I'll tell you on the way, let's get goin'."

I left out the part about the bite being completely healed. "A stray dog you think?" He said. "Yeah, it had to be." "And you say it bit you? Hopefully it didn't have rabies or something." "I don't even want to think about that." "Your mom's a doctor, right?" "Yeah, well, a vet." "Well maybe if you get rabies she can just fix you up." "Ha, very funny."

We reached the beach by ten-thirty. Kyle's friends, Simon and Kristy, were already there. Kyle whispered to me as we walked over, "Kristy is single by the way." He winked and turned towards them. "Hey guys, got somethin' to swim in?" Kristy looked me over with a shy little smile. "Yeah, we were just waiting for you guys to get changed." They both stripped down to their bathing suits. I took off my shirt, catching Kristy staring before quickly turning her head. Once we were all seaworthy she walked up to me, still blushing. "Um, hi, I'm Kristy. Well, Kyle probably already told you that but I just wanted to be properly introduced." I shook her hand gently. "Alex." As calm as I might have seemed, her bikini was driving me crazy. She was very attractive, both in a shy cute way and a hot way. Her skin was pale, despite the summer sun beaming down on us, and looked soft and perfect. Something about her body made me just want to pick her up and carry her home. She was shorter than me, probably  around five-foot, and small in (almost) every sense. Her eyes were a dark sea-blue and her blonde hair was curled. I just hoped she couldn't see the uh... physical response to her. It wasn't easy to hide, but thankfully she was looking at my face. She blushed and looked towards the ground. "I guess we should meet up with them." Simon and Kyle were already splashing around in the lake. "Y-yeah." She stuttered. 

I was glad to cool off in the water (both because it was hot and to help conceal). We swam around for a while, racing and splash-fighting. Then we had a picnic and waited to dry off. Kristy and I wondered off to chased seagulls and walk along the shore after she threw a tee over her bikini. When we got a few minutes out I gently pushed her against the stone cliff and kissed her softly. She moaned slightly when I kissed her neck. We kept kissing passionately until Kyle texted me to make my way back. We held hands on the way back. Her hands were so soft, like a cloud. We hung around the beach for a while until I offered to take us down to my basement and play a few video games. Kristy agreed immediately. Kyle said he had to get to work soon and Simon had to be home before dinner.

Simon, Kristy and I played on my PlayStation until around five, then Simon had to leave and Kristy and I were left alone. My mom still wasn't back from work. I used the basement as my kind of second bedroom so there was a couch that we cuddled on, watching movies or playing video-games. After about an 15 minutes into a movie she paused it and climbed up on my lap. She kissed my lips and neck passionately. Now I knew she could feel my reaction. I stopped her and she frowned and looked away. "I want to take this slow." She looked back into my eyes. "I really like you and I want this to mean something." Her warm, shy smile returned. "Okay, I like you too." She climbed off my lap and we cuddled on the couch for a while, curling up like puppies taking a nap.