Pack

Kyle dropped me off at my house, promising to check on me later. I changed my clothes and spent the rest of the day in my basement, just trying to piece it all together. My mom called down to me from upstairs. "Alex, there's someone here to see you." I jumped with anticipation, maybe he knew where Kristy disappeared to. I made my way to the door. Just outside stood a guy, maybe in his twenties, with dark hair and a leather jacket. "Are you here about the posters?" I asked him. "Come with me." He said, his voice was deep and assertive. 

I followed him hesitantly outside and down the sidewalk. He kept his eyes forward, walking quickly. "What do you remember about last night?"His question caught me by surprise. "I was at home, why?" "You're lying. I followed your scent from last night here and I can here your heartbeat rising." "Followed my scent? What are you talking about." "Look kid, I'm trying to find the alpha. Now we can help each other or I can get the information I need through other means." His eyes scanned the area, then he placed his hand on my chest, black claws jutting from his fingers. "You help me find the alpha, I'll help you find that girl." "Alpha? What are you talking about?" "You're a werewolf, kid. You were with the alpha and his pack last night when you first changed."