Chapter 1. The Start

2013 June

I remember my first day at school. I was a newcomer then, I didn't care about anyone or anything. My priority was just to learn more and nothing else.

Friday. Before my PE Class started, I saw your group warming up at the quadrangle for Volleyball tryouts. My friend who was with me, quickly whispered to me about you (specifically in the green jersey) being the MVP last year. I didn't care. I didn't even have the interest of glancing at you for even a second.

The semester progressed pretty well for me, I started to be involved in almost every school activity, and that made me occupied. I was happy then, even when you're not there.

Our Intramural was starting and that's when I noticed you. You were really great at playing volleyball, I remember I was at the eating area and I looked at you. I just kept looking, I didn't even know why. Maybe I was mesmerized by your excellent talent in volleyball.

Day after day, as my academic life progressed well for me, my feelings for you progressed unimaginably quick too. I did not notice how everyday, I was waiting for you, to watch you play in your practices. Can you imagine how much of my life I willfully sacrificed just to see you for an hour and at a distance?

That's how I saw you. It was the start.