Chapter 4

I woke up in a small room with all my gear and cups of water all around me. I got up to find a door that was soaked. Unbeknownst to me, the water had come out of the cups and was floating. I turned around and the water was falling back into the cups. I was so bogled at this sight and thought that the old man must be a water wizard. how could he control water otherwise? I asked myself. I used my pickaxe to break down the door and I was about to confront the man when he shushed me. I opened my mouth and he shushed me again. He pointed down towards the Atlantean guards and put his finger over his lips again. I got on my hoverboard and said" be back in a sec, okay?", he nodded. I jumped in and led the guards away from his house.
When I returned, he said that I had a great power. I didn't know what kind of power, but I thought it must be important. I asked him "What kind of power?"
"What is this dimension made up of?" He asked.
"Water"
"You can control the water," he said catching me off guard.
" What's your name, old man?"
" My name, to you is Master Robert,"
"Wait, master?"
" Yes, I will teach you the ways of water magic"
" well, okay then, but I'm not calling you master Robert."
" Fine then, call me Robert." He said annoyedly
" How come I feel different in this dimension than the fire one I had to go through to get here?"
"That's the water calling you, it's time..."
" Time for wha-"
He sped off to get his cups and filled them with water." Lift the water out of the cups"
I tried my hardest to lift them but nothing happened.
KARUNCH!! went one of the support beams holding up the rickety home. Unbeknownst to us, the king was requesting that the house was to be taken down. I fell out of the doorway and into the water. I saw guards hacking away at the supports, I pulled out my sword and started fighting them. Unfortunately, I was captured and put into a cell, and so was Rachel.
How did Rachel get here? I thought to myself. I heard trumpets being played as the King came down and told me that he found out that Rachel had been helping me. I heard the waves crashing above, I thought it was a storm, but the wizard told me that there was no weather in this dimension. I second guessed and thought it was the wizard. I saw him through the window and he came into the building with a massive CRASH!! All of my gear came flowing down the staircase and water started flooding the Council Building. The water was almost to the roof of my cell as the window smashed under the pressure. I was flung out of the cell and into the ocean.
I awoke on a small island, with a small boat, and a single palm tree. I got up, thinking my gear was with me, none of it was, except for the hoverboard, which followed me everywhere. I looked at my hands to find them bloody and bruised. I didn't remember a single thing that happened 20 minutes before. I got on the board, and sped to Atlantis once more, I decided to fly in at night so that i was SUPER STEALTHY.
I searched all around the CB, then thought he might have hidden them somewhere secret I flew downstairs to the jail cells, and tried to pry open the bars to Rachel's cell. I turned sideways and flew as fast as I could, and it pried open the bars!! asked Rachel if she had any idea of where my weapons were. I also asked her if she remembered what happened, she filled me in on what happened, and I went to find my weapons... She told me that when the building flooded, they came down the stairs, and when the window smashed, they were flung out the window, along with me. Meanwhile, the old man, Robert, was rebuilding his shack and was in extreme pain... I flew down the deepest underwater gorge i had ever seen. As I was going down, I was going at a decent speed but then, the mask said PULL UP, PRESSURE TO HIGH.
But I needed my things and I continued going down, until the suit started to be crushed, along with my body....