Five: Thomas

I imagine Matthew as Cody Christian , but you can imagine him as whoever you want though.
Matthews P.O.V
" You told me you quit!" She was in fact quite infuriated with me right now.
" It was only one. I was really stressed and I- I just thought that It would be oka-"
" Matthew it is absolutely not fucking okay! You lied straight to my face!" She honesty had no room to talk.
" I know you've been smoking too, so don't put on that innocent act with me. I'm not fucking stupid Abbs!" Maybe she's been just has stressed as I had been lately, but she could've told me just like I could've told her.
" Maybe there was shit going on that I couldn't fucking tell you about Matthew! I was just as stressed as you were." She was stressed?
" Tell me! Tell me what had you so fucking stressed about!" Her eyes widened at my sudden yelling.( yes he was yelling before, he just yelled louder this time.)
" You, me, everything had me stressed and afraid Matthew."
" Why were you afraid, what fucking scared you?!" Was it me? Had I been scaring her?
" It's nothing Matthew." Her voice was lower than before causing me to get even more frustrated with her. I grabbed her arm, hoping to just pull her in for a little hug but she winced at my touch. I pulled up her sleeve up only to reveal a large bruise. When I say large, I mean humongous.
" Who did this to you?!"
" Nobody Matthew, don't worry." How is she so calm?!
" Well the air didn't do it to you, that's for sure!" Just then reality hit me. She had been dating Thomas, he was known for beating his girlfriend's, that's why nobody is very fond of him.
" Was it Thomas? I swear to god Abbs if he hit you." She was silent, and that's how I knew. He hit her, he hit my Abbs. And now i'm gonna hit him.