3

Mia Pov.

I Slap The Shit Out Of Her Then Grabbed Her Hair And Slug Her On The Ground. And I Kept On Punching Her Into Some White Boy Pulled Me Off Of Her And Took Me Outside.

"Dont Fucking Touch Me" I said Moving Out Of His Hands. I Hate When People Touch Me Without  Asking. "I Was Just Trying To Help Your Ass" He Said Putting His Hands In His Pants. I'm Not Going To Lie White Boy Was Cute As Hell But He Look Like The Want To Be Black Type. "Did I Ask For Your Help" I Said Rolling My Eye.

"I Aint Got Time For Yo Little Ass Attitude I Was Just Trying To Help Your Ass. And Im Ace By The Way" Ace Said. He Was Trying To Be Cute I Dont Really Care Who Is. "Okay Did I Ask For Your Name? " I Said Walking To My Car. Im So Done With This Conversation Im To Mad To Talk To A Want To Be Black Person.

" Well You Better Remember It Cause This Is Not The Last Time We Going To Talk" He Said Walking Back Into The Shop. He's Damn Sure Not My type. So This Is The Last Time We Will Talk. I Said Getting Into My Car. I Will Call Tracy Later I Need To Cool Off.

Tracy Pov.

"Imma Need You To Go" I Said Help The Poor Girl Up.  My Bestfriend Did Her Drity. "What The Fuck Going On" Some Light Skin Nigga said. He Was Fine As Hell But Look Like The Thug Type. "Baby You Got To Kill That Bitch She Put Her Hands On Me" Madison Said rolling her eyes.

" Hold Up If You Wasn't Running Your  My Friend Wouldnt Have Beat Your Ass" I Said. Rolling My Eyes. I Be Damn If One Of Them Try And Hurt My Main Bitch I Will Beat Any Bitch That Try Some Shit. "Now Yall Can Leave My Shop" I Said Walking To My Office To Call My Baby Daycare I Miss Her Like Crazy. Cant Be Away From Her To Long.

Tray Pov.

Shawty had Ass For Days And She Got Money I Think I'm Going To Fuck With Her For A Little Min Just To Play With that Pussy Of Course. "Let's Go" I Said Walking Out Of Her Shop. When I Got Outside Ace Was Out There Smoking Then He Started To laugh When He Saw Madison.

" You Got Your Ass Beat Again You Need To Stop Running Your Mouth" He Said Still Laughing. "Baby Tell Him To Stop" She Whined . " Aye Ace Cut That Shit Out And Go Somewhere Else To Get Your Hair Done. " I Said Laughing A Little. Madison Rolled Her Eyes And Walk To Her Car. "I Don't Got Time For This Shit And I will" Madison said Slamming Her Car Door And Rolling Her Window Down. "Alright Come Over later So We Can Talk" I Said . She Knows Exactly What I Mean By Talk.💦

After She Pulled Off We Got Got Into My Car And Went To The Trap To Check On A couple Things.

💕Later On That Night 💕

Tracy pov.

"Girl We Need To Go Out Tonight" Mia Said While Shaking Her Little Ass. I Was Dying laughing She looked Stupid As fuck."Who Going To Watch My Baby?" I Said Not Really Wanting To Go.  "My Sister So Go Put On Some Clothes Then Cuz We Going To This New Club"  She Said Pushing Me To My Room. "Alright Hoe Dang" I said. Since I Had Skylar I never Really Go Out But So Im About To Turn Up And Party With My Girl.

...........................................................

Sorry for not updating😭 I been very busy 😏n I'm working on a new book called one night stand 😛so be on the lookout 👀for it

But
Should I delete this or keep going ?

Comment🗯
Vote ✔️