4

Tracy pov.

When We Got To The Club Guess Who Was There... The Same Sexy Light Skin Dude That Was At My Shop.  He Kept Looking At Me Like Damn Nigga I Know Im Cute. Let Me Stop. I Just Smile And Look Away. Mia Crazy Ass Walked Up And She Was With Some White Boy He Was Cute As Hell.

" I Know You See That Light Skin Boy Looking At You" She Said With Her Hand On Her Hip. "Yes I Do And He Has A Girlfriend In Fact His Girlfriend Is The Girl You Was Fighting" I Said Sipping On My Drank. "Well Imma Be Back Ma" The Boy Said Walking Away. "who The Fuck Is That" I Said Looking At Her. "That's Ace Aka My Future Baby Daddy. But Fuck That Bitch I Heard Some Shit About Her Anyways" She Said Rolling Her Eyes.

"And What Did You Hear" I Said Looking At Her.  Cause She Always Hearing Shit. " That She Fucking With A Broke Nigga On The Side" She Said Rolling Her Eyes. "Well That's The-- " Here He Come" Mia Yelled Trying To Fix My Hair. "Girl I Don't Want That Man " I Said Trying To Move Her Hands. " Hey Ladies" Tray Said . " Hay I Seen You Staring At My Girl Right Here So Imma Leave Yall Here" Mia Said Pushing Me Towards Him. "Yall Is Cute Let Me Stop" She Said Walking Off. I Rolled My Eyes At Her . She Pushing Me Into A Nigga We Barely Know. Well Not Even Barely WE DONT KNOW HIM!!!

"Well Hey I Never Got Your Name" He Said Smiling. " My Names Tracy You Was At My Shop With Your Girlfriend Remember" I Said Sipping My Drink. " Oh That Was Your Shop" He Said Looking Me Up And Down. I Looked At Him Side Ways Cause I Saw Him Checking Me Out When I Was Putting His Hoe I Mean Girlfriend In Check.

He Think He Was Silk But He's Not And He About To Find That Out. " You Know That Was My Shop I Saw You Looking At My Ass" I Said Laughing At the Face He Made When I Said That. "Well Your Ass Is Fatt" He Said Trying To Play It Cool. "Yeah I Heard That Before" I Said Standing Up To Walk Away. But Someone grabbed My Arm Lightly.

I Looked Back And He Said "Hold Up Ma You Aint Going To Dance With A Nigga". "Um Your Girlfriend Would Not Like That" I Said Trying To Be Funny. " She Barley My Girl" He Said Grabbing my hand and walking to the dance floor. I guess one dance will not hurt.

*******************

Tray Pov.

We Been Dancing All Night And To Be Honset Shawty Is Mad Cool And If I Wasn't Fucking With Madison I Would Fuck With Shawty. When Work By Rihanna Came On And Shawty Was Killing It Rolling On Me And Shit I Was About To Fuck Her Right Here On This Dance Floor. When The Song Came Off She Took My Hand Walked To The Font Of The Club.

"I Did Know You Could Get Down Like That" I Said Smirking "Its A Lot Of Thinks You Dont Know" She Said Smiling And Playing With Her Hands. By The Looks Of It You Say She Shy But That Not The Case At All. "Well Maybe I Will Get To See More." I Said Trying To Throw Game." "Well Its Time For Me To Go" She Said Looking At Me . " I had Fun Can I Get Your Number And Maybe We Could Chill Some Times" I Said Smiling. " Yeah Give Me Your Phone" She Said With Her Hand Out.

**************

Tracy Pov.

I Missed Skylar So Much That I Stopped By Mia Sister House To Get Her And When I Got Home She Was Sleeping So I Put Her In My Bed While I Took A Shower. When I Got Out I Laid Down And Tried To Sleep But My Phone Went Off.

Tray- Goodnight Queen

Me- Goodnight Boy

I Smiled As I Closed My Phone..... Is It Wrong To  Want  Someone Else's Man?_________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating I've been very busy but here you go.

vote

comment