5

Tracy pov.

"Make you say uh, no limit
Got that Master P, no limit baby
Give you that black card, no limit
Just know when you roll with a nigga like me
There’s no limit baby
Make you say uh, no limit
I C-Murder that, no limit baby
Give you that ghetto D girl, no limit
Just know when you roll with a nigga like me
There’s no limit baby"

I Pulled Out My Headphones As I Seen Tray Walk Into My Gym. I Just Kept Running On The Treadmill. Maybe He Won't See Me. I Said Putting My Headphones Back In.

"You know you fine, baby you know that you fine
I’m just tryna make you mine
Tryna make you mine, yeah I’m tryna make you mine-"

"I Didn't Know You Go Here" Tray Said Smiling At Me. "Well I Just Started" I Said Wiping Sweat Off My Forehand And Turning Off The Treadmill. "I Don't See Why Your Sexy Ass Have To Work Out" He said smirking.

I Smiled And Rolled My Eyes "I'm Trying To Lose Baby Weight" I said. "You Had A Baby Damnnn  If That's What You Look Like After You Have A Baby Imma Have To Cuff You" He Said Smirking. "Shut Up, And Yes I Do Have A Baby Her Names Skylar" I Said Smiling.

"That's Cute Well Its Been Nice Talking To You" Tray Said Giving Me A Side Hug. "Yeah Call Me Later" I Said Walking To The Door.

As I Walked To My Car I Could Feel Some Ones Eyes On Me. But Every Time I Look Around I Don't See Anyone.

Unknown POV.

I Seen How That Nigga Was Looking At My Baby Momma. I should Fuck Him Up But Imma Wait Into The Right Time To Mess Up This Nigga Life.  "Baby Can We Go Home Now" She Said. "We Will Baby Give Me  A Minute" I Said Rolling Up My Window.
"I'm About To Go See My Daughter So Sit In The Car" I Said Pulling Off.

Tracy POV.

(The new Tracy)

(The new Tracy)

Not Even 20mins Later Shylar's Dad Was Knocking On The Door. "What Do You Want" I Said As I Opened The Door. "I Can't Come See My Daughter" He Said Following Me Into The Kitchen. "Oh So Now Sky Is Your Daughter" I Said Reminding Him That He Said She's Not His."Bruh Don't Start That BullShit" He Said Walking Behind Me.  "Can You Move And You Know Where Her Room Is So Get Gone" I Said Making a Sandwich.

I Don't Know Why This Nigga Being So Friendly. Like I don't fuck with you.  I Moved So That I Was Facing Him.  "Why You Coming So Close" I Said Looking  At Him Side Ways.

"Because I Miss You And Want To Get right" He Said Grabbing.

"Um I'm Going To Go Check On My Daughter  Let Yourself  Out" I Said Walking  Away

"Um I'm Going To Go Check On My Daughter  Let Yourself  Out" I Said Walking  Away.  He Grabbed My Arm "No I'm Not Going  Anywhere  Your Going To Be With Me I Be Damned If You Fw That Trey Nigga" He Said.  "So You Really Came Here To Tell Me Who I Can Or Can't Date" I Said Rolling My Eyes. 

"You Not Fucking With Him" He Said Letting My Arm Go.  "Who I Fuck With Is Nun Of Your Fucking Business So Get The Fuck Out Now" I Said Pushing Him Out And Slamming The Door.

Can't Believe That Nigga.

                   -----------------------

Sorry for not updating but imma try and update  more.