Breaking Point P2

"Lashontae if you don't tell me what the fuck is going on!"

"Carly baby"

"Nope nope nope, hell no give my nephew." De'Quanda said

Carlysia smacked the shit out me and I fell in the couch. I was in shock for real. I was looking like a school girl that's been touched the wrong way.

"You been fucking her?"

"Carlysia"

"Answer the damn question Lashontae!"

"We can talk about that later"

"Hell nah we gone do this here with her. Now have you been fucking her?"

"Yes!"

"Cool"she grabbed the baby from Joseph and motioned to leave

"Wait Carly don't you want to know what happened?"

"Sure enlighten me Joseph on why someone is trying to kill my ain't shit wife?"

"Wait you knew?"

"Hell yes! You think I'm some clueless bitch? There ain't a day were I don't know if you ate, sleep, or shit"

"Well damn Carly you the real nigga in charge?"

"Joseph go talk to your pregnant girlfriend"

"What?" He yelled looking crazy

"You just missed her go find her in y'all room. Now Carly baby look we can talk about this later. Right now I want to make sure you ok"

"They want to kill you not me"

"Really Carlysia you'd say that to your wife"

Carlysia gave our baby t my uncle and just spazzed. "Look here bitch!" She grabbed all of Asia's hair in one setting "You gone respect me bitch! You a sidechick  learn your place earn your spot!"

They began to fight. It was fair and even just blows after blows. Neither one of them was losing. I tried breaking it up since I was alone. My uncle to the baby out the room. Joseph was arguing with De'Quanda, my cousin was being a bitch ass night in the corner watching.

They turned around and jumped me and then began fighting again. "Fuck it!" My brother came out and broke up the fight and called my mom to come get the baby.

"Now what the fuck y'all fighting for? Y'all both got her"

"Why the fuck would you say that?" De'Quanda said in disgust 

"As of now she got her."

With that Carlysia walked out and left us in silence

"Well y'all get the fuck up out of here!" De'Quanda said pushing us all out. "Kids are safe y'all not get the fuck out.