Smart Phones

Carlysia POV

Carlysia: Baby?

Lashontae: Wassup

Carlysia: I just wanted to come by and see if you were hungry

Lashontae: I already ate

She said that so coldly. She didn't even look up at me, her eyes were locked on the switch board. Asia left the booth and I decided to tell Tae the good news

Carlysia: I went to the doctor today

Lashontae: I know I said maybe we should have a baby but I also said maybe. I think we should wait. Our relationship right now is going through, and putting a baby in the mix wouldn't be good for he or she or even you health wise.

Carlysia: I'm pregnant (with my head held)

Lashontae: Fuck!

Carylsia: I can't believe you

Lashontae: Me? You know what's going on with us, why go do it?

Carlysia: Because I love you, there is nothing in this world I won't do to get back to the way we were. I want to be happy! I want you to love me like you used to and stop acting like you hate me!

Lashontae: You thought a baby would change our situation

I don't know why but with that being said I just left. I don't want her unhappy or to hate me. And I hate have conversations like this in public so I'll just wait till she gets home......

The Next Day

She didn't come home. We talked about a baby when I came back from Florida briefly over the phone. I didn't think it was going to work the first time. We were keeping it a secret. They always say the first injection doesn't take. I'm so stupid!!!!! My wife hates me, I'm losing my mind, and most of all the terrifying fact I may be bring my little boy or girl in this earth with out shit to give them. A family, shit even maybe love. I cant even love my self for some reason right now. I've betrayed my wife, and possibly ruined my marriage. I was only left with my thoughts. I just sat on my bathroom floor playing instrumentals and crying while writing.

I had high hopes for us baby, like I was on dope for us baby. Just another high that I'll never get back again. So we turned in to 3 long years! And it's becoming painfully clear that we would never see those days again. And I tried to believe that we could make it, but trying don't work so I guess we have to face it that forever doesn't last too long these days. I couldn't save us from falling,cause some people ain't meant to be together till never forever.

Carlysia: I'm not going anywhere

Zaporia: You better not! You need to fight for your marriage if u really want it

Carlysia: What do you think I been doing?

Zaporia: Acting like a punk pussy bitch! Running away, doing little sneaky shit to fix things, crying. Yes I'm talking about the baby, this baby will not fix anything. If you didn't notice she really just said ok to make you happy because you said you weren't.

Carlysia: Maybe your right

Zaporia: I am. I'm not trying to hurt you ok I'm trying to help you! So when she comes home tonight, make her feel welcomed. Actually ask her what she has been feeling, listen and respond with keeping her feelings in mind. Try to view things from her seat.

Carlysia: Ok but do you know she is coming home?

Zaporia: Just leave it to me.

Lashontae POV