Breaking Point

Asia POV

It's been days since the incident with Carlysia, like all Tae does is preform and drink patron or Hennessy. Then act a fool at the clubs like she ain't got no kid on the way.

Lashontae: I'm tired of this shit

She said bursting in my room with a bottle if patron in her hand

Asia: What you talking about

With in moments I was up against a wall with her pressing her strap against my stomach. I was in shock! Next thing you know she was kissing on my neck. I tried moving away, that turned in to her turning me around with me gripping my dresser as my back arched. I could feel her strap against my ass through my robe. I wanted to say stop but my body said other wise.

She thrusted in and out gripping my hair. Telling me to say her name. Oooo it felt to good, she was the perfect lover. Not to mention when she turned me around and lifted me up. I pressed my back against the wall and gripped my legs on her shoulders. I grind my hips on her face. I shook uncontrollably and passed out from pleasure.

Lashontae POV

"What I'm saying is can you protect me?" I yelled at my cousins "Dead bitch walking that's me out here!"

We reached Atlanta it was suppose to be our 3 stop but sense that incident I just made it the last stop. We been gone like 6 months and it had been a bunch of bullshit! I been ignoring Carly, drinking, and I just fucked Asia. I was bugging the fuck out!

"Tae Tae just calm your ass down! We got this, just get your ass up there and sing."

"If I get shot just know it better kill
Me cause ima kill YALL if it don't!"

"Why I got to die?"

"Shut your punk ass up! Unc, this your son?" My brother asked

"I ask my self that all the time"

We pulled up and I just knew Carlysia was gone be there waiting. But she wasn't, we got everything set up and I went to my dressing room. There she was holding our baby. I dropped everything and ran to her.

"My baby!" I just held her and cried

"I was under a little stress and my water broke, I had her a month early."

"She's beautiful"

"We're lucky she was healthy enough"

"I'm so lucky" I said never picking my head up

"You wouldn't have knew, if you ever answered the phone"

I snapped back in to reality and apologized "I'm sorry baby, I was just caught up in everything from practice, choreography, press, concerts....... I'm sorry"

I kissed her cheek, and we began giving our daughter our full attention. Namiko Leahonie Carter was her name. And I was in love.

"I'm going to introduce her to the world today."

Carlysia smiled and kissed me. Then I realized the danger my baby was now in. I put Nami down and ran to my uncle.

"Hey YALL Carly surprised me and she with the baby! She had her while we were gone"

"Aw shit where is my niecie at!"

"Wait Joe! All YALL need to make sure your on point. I'm introducing her at the begging of the concert."

"Ok I'll be right beside you, shiit I'll be happy to stand by my niece and great-niece"

Everyone came to the back and met her, even Asia.

AsiaPOV

Tae's baby was so gorgeous! Her and carlysia look so happy, which made me a little sad. But it was my turn to preform so I sucked it up and went out.

"Hey Asia!"

"Yeah"

"Can I talk to you for a minute"

"Sure Carlysia"

"You do understand she is married with a family right?"

"Unmm Carlysia..."

"Wait, I'm not going to come at you to strong because I have no idea what she said or does to you when I'm not around. But I'm not dumb and neither are you. And because I'm pretty sure your well aware of our child and marriage. Don't think I won't fuck you and her up if I ever find out YALL fucked again"

She said with a smile. I walked to the stage and sung my heart out to my songs. Then it was Tae's turn. She walked out to trap queen. She had on army pants, red bottom combat boots, a fitted half black tee, with her curly hair flowing.

"How are YALL doing tonight" she asked the crowd

"That's great, I'm great! Matter of fact I got someone got yall to meet!" She left and walked back stage

"We're my baby?"

"I got her!" Joseph said

"Ok, Dae Dae what are you doing?" Tae asked

"Trying to hide my chain, I don't want no body to steal it!"

"Boy don't know body want your vacation bible school neckless" Joseph said handing Tae Namiko

She ran on stage with her uncle and introduced her. She kissed her talked about how happy she was! I couldn't believe it. Her uncle took her and walked back. Then Lashontae began to preform.

My druggy
Love me
When I'm ugly
Hug me
When I'm bummy, scummy
I'm your honey
Let's get lost, let's get lost

She grabbed Carlysia who was standing on side. And began dancing and singing with her. The crowed went crazy! I couldn't help but wish it was me. They were in that high love shit. Have you ever seen the live version of "Drunk in Love" with Jay Z and Beyonce? That's what they look like.

Lashontae POV

There I was just singing and dancing with my wife, like I didn't even feel like I was working then everything went south. I seen my daughter crying but I didn't react, Asia took her to the back. I finished the concert. On my last song "Bed Peace" I heard gun shots. Shit was fired my way, my uncle came and got me and rushed me on the bus.

I could do anything but think Carly and Nami! But they were safe my brother had them and were on their way to his house. When I arrived Nami was sleep but storm Carly and Asia was awakening.

"Bitch I should be whooping your ass!"
Carlysia screamed

"Aww hell no! Carlysia calm your crazy ass down!" Joseph yelled

"Where the fuck is my wife Joseph?"

"I don't know"

"How the hell you not know? You were post to be helping protect her?" Asia cried

"What the fuck this bitch talking about Joseph?"

"Unmm"

I ran into De'Quanda down stairs, this bitch was prego too! We could hear people arguing from outside.

"See hell no, Lashontae come get your wife and girlfriend!" She said waving her hand with her keys and her hand

"Well how you doing lil fetus"

"Yeah real funny"

"No for real I'm happy for you and my brother, in mad he ain't tell me "

"He don't know"

"Why?"

"To busy not answering his phone, and I wasn't going to stress about it I'm to tired"

She motioned to get her sleeping nephew out the car, but, I offered to carried him up stairs just hoping if they seen me carrying him I would get hit. We opened the door everyone as quiet. Like they seen a ghost and in shock when they scene De'Quanda.