Gaga 1

serafina POV.
-

I'm with my friends, nag lalakad kame sa college of sciences. lahat kame ay may hawak na books and charlabells..(mga lasang) then suddenly i saw this guy.. and i was in shock..

napa hinto ako in the middle of hallway, and nabitawan ko ang mga books ko..and stare at him na parang bang nag slow motion ang lahat..

in the middle of my fantasizing him, napa sigaw ako because someone push me in my right Arm..malapit na ako ma out of balance dahil dun.

ouch !!.. why did you do that sam ?!!

sabi ko sa kaibigan ko in high tone.

because! you look like Dimwitted !

pagka sabi nya yan, nag tawanan sina isla, marey, and shiela.

i pushed sam away from me..

you're so rude rafi! like ever !

yes, rafi ang tawag nila sakin, kasi mahaba daw ang pangalan ko.

why don't all of you help me pick up this books, instead of laughing at me !

sigaw ko sa kanila..they helped me. after that, i fixed my self and we do the same thing.

"we pull out some lip balms in our bags and put it on our lips without facing on mirror and flip our hair raises our right brows and smile like an evil and walk away with poise and grace"

Author's Note.
it's my first time to write a story. sana magustuhan nyo.. pls vote and comment para malaman ko kung okay ba :))