chapter 7

Riley

I sat there with Maya,Josh, Farkle and Farkle's family.Farkle and his father was in deep conversation about something that Minkus built that will make them millions I wasn't really paying attention, Maya and my uncle Josh was in there own little world laughing and Josh continuing to stare at Maya as if she was the only breathing thing on earth.There so cute together the school board actually did a great job paring them up together I wish Farkle could stare and my like that like I'm the only girl in the world- Wait why do I care about how Farkle looks at me?He claims he's been in love with me since the third grade then why doesn't he stare at me the same way Josh stares at Maya or the way My dad stares at my mom.

''So Riley.'' Jennifer Farkle's mom snaps me out of my thoughts I turn my attention to her. ''Are you going to be joining us on our family vacation next month for thanksgiving in colorado?''

''We would love if you could join us Riley.'' Stuart adds in.As amazing as that sounds I would really love to spend Thanksgiving with my family and I would just feel really out of place leaving the state with my fake husband and in-laws.

''Oh Thank you but-'' Right when I'm about to decline Farkle cuts me off.

''She would love to.Right babe?'' He smiles at me and reaches over to hold my hand.I was about to say no but him showing me all this attention makes me feel maybe he's warming up this whole marriage thing and Colorado can't be that bad I mean I always wanted to go.

''Right I'm looking forward to it.'' I smile at them and continue to hold Farkle's hand.

''Maya, Josh will you be joining us?'' Jennifer asks Josh and Maya.

''Thank you for you're offer Mr and Mrs. Minkus but Maya and I will be spending thanksgiving with Maya's family.'' Josh says causing Maya's face to fall in shock turning her head to him.

''Really?'' She asks in a quiet tone.

''Yeah I figured you're kinda tired with spending the holidays with my family.'' He shrugs.Josh don't know Maya like I do but I don't except him to, Maya loves to spend the holidays with my family being that the holidays at her house are not really the best.Maya just gives Josh a fake smile and they continue eating there chocolate cake.I sit there quietly while Farkle and his father continue there conversation, and Farkle's mother telling Josh and Maya about the incredible trips around the world her and Minkus take.All I could think about was what my mom and dad was saying about the ''Honeymoon phase.'' maybe there right marriage is not easy.I just want to go home to my mom and dad in my old room and sleep I hate this whole marriage project.

(A/N Short chapter but I just wanted to give you guys a update and I know its boring now but it's about to go down so wait for it.Also I wanted to ask you guys a question, I love watching youtube videos like vloggers telling stories and stuff like that so I thought I would make a book on wattpad just telling you guys a bunch of crazy and true stories that have happened to me.What do you guys think?Please leave a comment and let me know!Thanks for reading big hugs Xxx)