Chapter 16

I feel like no one reads this anymore but I'm bored so yeah this might suck cause I have not wrote in 2 years but if you like it comment and like it so I know people are interested! Also farkle might be a little possessive in this book so that's that.

Riley's P.o.v
The plane lands and we get to the amazing cabin in front of us. It looks like a mansion and this place is beautiful. The cold air hits my skin and I feel peaceful. Farkle takes my hand and we walk into the Cabin greeted by Mr and Mrs Minkus. His mom has the biggest smile on her face and runs to give me and Anna a hug.
"My two girls. My daughters!" She cheers. I smile at her and Anna and I laugh. Later Farkle and I head to our room we'll be sharing while we're here. I decided to unpack while farkle took a shower. While unpacking my clothes I feel my phone buzz.
From Lucas
"Having fun without me?"
I look at the text for a few seconds before deciding to reply.
Missing you! Xx
I write back. I don't think nothings wrong here I mean Farkle and I are not actually married and we're not a thing or anything so what's the harm? In five months we'll go back to being friends so it's fine. Right? My phone buzzes again with another text.
From Lucas
Yeah sure have fun with daddy's trust fund baby.
Before I could respond to the message Farkle appears out of the shower dressed. I put the phone down in my suit case with the folded clothes in panic. "Hey Riles can we talk?" He asks, I nod. He sits down on the bed next to me.
"I think that we should take this marriage thing more serious." He starts, I feel my heart drop. "I know we aren't really married and who knows where this might go but I really care about you and maybe I look at you like a real wife. Isdora tried to reach out to me and get back together and I shut her down. I think it's best we just focus on each other and actually take this more serious." He finishes. I have nothing to say accept nod. Oh god. Although I'm happy to hear this a part of me feels bad about the Lucas thing and I feel bad for Lucas to. What's wrong with me. Farkle smiles and gets up heading to the living room to meet back up with his family. I feel my phone buzz from my suitcase I pull it out.
From Lucas
"Come back so we can finish last time. ;)"
Not thinking and acting on impulse I reply.
Soon xx
I'm so screwed.

Maya's p.o.v
We all sat at the matthew's apartment I'll admit it it's weird being here without Riley especially being "married" to her uncle. I really miss her we haven't talked in so long. Last time I talked to her she was telling me about her and Lucas and how she has to hide it from Farkle, we haven't seen each other in a few days mostly because she lies to Farkle that she's coming to see me when she's really with Lucas. It just makes no sense to me there not really married but it's non of my business. "Maya? Maya." Josh snaps me out of my thoughts. "Yeah I was paying attention." I lie and turn my focus to the house.
"Okay we have a announcement." Shawn says excited standing next to my mother. We all turn our attention to them.
"Katie, Maya and I will be moving to Seattle next year." Shawn announces excited. My jaw drops along with Josh's
"What!" I exclaim. "You guys can't just move me across the country what about school and riley."
"What about me." Josh says softy.
"That don't matter Josh." I blurt out. Oh god I didn't mean that why did I say that. I turn my attention back to josh as the whole house goes silent.
"Okay this was a great pre thanksgiving I'll see you guys Tomorrow." Josh says with a fake smile on his face and goes to grab his coat. "Josh wait-" I try to say but it's cut off by the door slamming in front of me. Great Maya this is just great I'm moving half way across the country in the middle of school without Riley or josh.
Later that night
I say goodbye to everyone and head back to our apartment hoping josh is there. Walking in I notice it's the same as we left it with no sign of josh. I sigh and walk in and continue to call josh for the hundredth time. I'm starting to get worried, this isn't like him.
3:30 am
Tossing and turning I can't sleep knowing the news I got and what happened with Josh and I. I take my phone off the night stand looking at the time. Oh my gosh it's three am and he's still not here. Where is he. I call and text once again and nothing. Ugh why are you so stupid Maya.