chapter 17

(A/N A lot of references in this book as a lot to do with bmw I mean obviously but mostly about what Cory and Topanga went through when they first got married so hopefully you's watched that show and are not confused)

Maya
It's been three day's since the whole incident at the Matthew's. Josh came back the next day giving me a apology for leaving like that but that was about it, we haven't spoke much about it since then...
Riley got back yesterday from her trip with Farkle we haven't talked much but from her texts apparently she had a good time with Farkle's family and they even made out but that was about it. Today school was back on and the principal said he wanted to speak with us about a few things. I'm really hoping we don't fail this thing I'm trying my hardest but since thanksgiving it's been so weird. Josh and I make our way to school and meet Farkle and Riley in the principals office before school starts we sit down all nervous.
''Well you're probably wondering why you're here or if you did anything wrong, don't worry you all haven't. Yet.'' He says causing us all to look at him in confusion.
''Now that you are all settled in you all must get jobs by yourself whatever you chose it to be and start paying rent and utilities as a real married couple in the real world.'' He finishes causing all our jaws to open wife.
''But we have school how are we suppose to work to?'' Riley asks confused.
'' This is the real world kid, what you think you's are the only married couples in the world who have school and jobs?'' He laughs and dismisses us after telling us we have another meeting in a month for check ins.
"This sucks what am I gonna do? Fold clothes at the gab? Be a waitress like my mom?'' I complain to Riley as we walk down the halls.
''I mean it's not so bad, we needed jobs eventually. Just not to pay rent and stuff.'' Riley says trying to make the situation better, I roll my eyes and go to my locker with Riley following.
''What's going on with you and Farkle anyways all you said was made out with Farkle got to go?'' I question, she turns red in the face and dose not respond, I gasp. ''You like him you might even love him?'' I smile at her.
''Wha- I mean we have loved him we always have right?'' Riley smiles back.
'' Yeah but this is real love like I wanna hold you're hand and go to the movies with you love. So it's time you brake things off with Lucas if things are getting more serious between you and Farkle.'' I tell her and her smile fades and she just tells me she knows and she will. On our way to class I tell her about Josh and I's fight and how weird things have been.
''Well all couples fight Maya don't worry things will get better just talk to him.'' She replies and I agree as we take our seats in class. Great now I have to worry about my fake husband, school and getting a job that's not stressful at all.

Riley
Saturday
It's been a few days since the principal told us to get jobs. After going to countless interviews for clothing stores like folding clothes, cashier etc I finally got a job as a Nanny/Babysitter which I love because I love kids and I can watch kids while at home doing my home work. Farkle was lucky and got a job at his fathers company so he's been very busy working with that and school but I don't mind because I been busy to. Today I'm baby sitting the nice lady next door's seven month old who is just so precious. Maya texted me saying she's on the way as Farkle is at work.
''Peaches!'' I smile as she walks through the door. We hug and we sit down at the kitchen table drinking tea while I fold some of my laundry while baby Audrey is down for her nap.
''So how's the job and marriage life.'' She asks.
''It's okay.'' I shrug continuing to fold laundry. ''What about you?''
''Terrible both Josh and I can't find jobs, we asked for help from everyone but Mr Matthew's keep going on about this whole you gotta make a way for yourself in the world you'll feel more proud I don't know.'' She replies putting a hand on her head looking tired.
''It will be fine Maya just keep looking.'' I smile.
''Easy for you to say, you don't even have to work cause Farkle makes enough for the both of you.'' I furrow my brows in confusion at her.
''That's not true it's a team effort.'' I tell her with a assuring smile.
''Yeah okay.'' She says not looking convinced. ''So what happened with Lucas did you end it?'' Before I could respond she cuts me off. ''And since when did you turn into Feeny, Tea, butter cookies, knit sweaters?'' She looks at me confused, Just as I'm about to respond the baby starts crying, I get up and pick her up holding her as she stops crying from my slow movements.
''Well I did not turn into Mr Feeny I'm just a good host.'' I smile dodging her Lucas question.
''Yeah sure what happened with Lucas.'' She smiles at me amused.
''Well-'' Just as I'm about to respond Farkle walks in. Great...