Chapter 1

A/N: song reccomendation:
Try Me - Jason Derulo

"Juni...where are you going?"
Ro had queered. I turned around to find her standing with her hands on hips, wearing pyjamas.

Shit. I thought she was asleep.

She did a once over on my tight one sleeved black dress and black ankle boot heels that were sky high. I'm pretty sure she already had a fair idea of where I was headed.

"Out" I casually answered, grabbing my keys and trench coat.

"Juni. I don't think thats a good idea, especially after all that's happened".

Typical of Ro to think that would make any difference. Nothing could phase Juni Lucas. Not even the events of the passed few weeks. I was not gonna stay here while she threw me a pity party.

"Shitake mushrooms, Ro I'm fricken 20, I can take care of myself" I huffed.

"Why do I even bother?"
I heard her say before I walked out the front door.

==== 2 hours later=========

I sat at the bar downing another beer. My sore attempt at drowning my sorrows. It should've been my last, but I was too far gone to think it would make a difference.

Pretty soon I found myself in the middle of the dance floor. Dancing with shadowy strangers who would soon just become hazy figments of a night out. Jason Derulo's 'Try Me' blasting out on the speakers overhead.

"I like the way that your body move all over the floor, na na na"

The thump of the bass fueled my adrenaline. Pulsating a fast and even rythm throughout my body, in which I reacted. The flow starting at my fingers ghosting the back of my neck, playfully combing through my hair as they followed the rest of my arms length into the air. My shoulders rolling. My hips swaying to the beat. The music and I in synch.

"I'd like to find a way to get lost in you, yeah, yeah,yeah"

Raising my head and closing my eyes as I moved I took in the amazing feeling of being in control. All of the tension lost in a ripple of movements that rolled off my body. It was just me and the dance floor.

"I'd like to talk to ya baby, say what's on your mind"

A wave of swayed movements ochestrated from my raised arms to my toes. The psychedelic flashes of neon lights was almost hypnotic. Numbing my senses, the ease I felt was like a drug. Something I had been deprived of the past few weeks.

I was completely zoned out. Unaware of the crowd that had formed around me. I felt a smirk tug at my lips when I opened my eyes.

An audience. Perfect.

I let loose as the growing sensation travelled across my body. My hair whipping and flowing around with me, synchronized with my every move.

"Girl, tell me anything that you wanna do, yeah,yeah,yeah"

A couple of whoops and cat calls followed.

Why not give em a show.

Scanning the room I looked for a partner as I danced.

There were a couple of jocks eyeing me, like a starving man to a christmas ham. I winked in their direction. I swear I saw all their large adams apple's bob up and down in unison. I chuckled.