Anyeong Haseyo. :)

.•*Eliza's PROV*•.

"Oh my gosh!" I jumped up and down. I just couldn't believe our talents were about to be offical. We were in the stretch limo and we started talking.

"Ok, freaking over here," Journey said, "we get to meet SECRET!"

Journey was so over sited. To admit I was kind of annoyed by her screaming Stuff that was going on..pabo~.

"Girls, welcome." The limo driver said as he guided us to the building.

"OMG." Uleesica slapped Zarah's arm excitingly.

"Y'all, calm, make a good impression." I said.

.•*Zarah's PROV*•.

"Y'all, calm, make a good impression." She said.

No offense, but she really didn't have to be so.. bossy. I mean I know we're being a little childish, but it's a big step for us we're going to be excited.

.•*Uleesica's PROV*•.

We walk through the doors. WHAT?! I walk in expecting Secret and I get B.A.P?! Seriously?! You have got to be kidding me?! Anyi, seriously!! PABO! PABO! PABO!

.•*Regena's PROV*•.

I walked in I didn't see secret but I saw a really cute guy <3 crushing? Ne! I would just tell him saranghae <3. Oh my goodness. I'm blacked put I can't see or hear anything. I'm just blank. Litterly, blank.

"Anyeongggg!" Eliza snapped her fingers, "earth to Regena! Earth to Regena!"

I pop back to life, what the heck just happened. I don't even know the guys name. It's January of 2013 and I just.....

.•*Eliza's PROV*•.

I'm looking at a surprise, not a good one, but a really bad one. Then I relized Regena she wasn't blinking she was drooling to! Gross! I had to snap her out of it.

"Anyeongggg!" I snapped my fingers, "earth to Regena! Earth to Regena!"

She's finally out of it she flinched a little to. Akward much.

"Anyeong Haseyo we are B.A.P Yes sir!" They all yelled. How cornnyyyyyy like seriously I can do better then that 'Anyeong I like unicorns ne!" Like seriously...........

.•*Journey's PROV*•.

"Anyeong Haseyo we are B.A.P Yes sir!" They all yelled. Honestly I knew them listened to there music all the time. Ageyo Himchan, Youngguk, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jungup, and last, but not least makne kittin Zelo. He's not half bad, anyi?

.•*Zelo's PROV*•.

I knew she was looking at me the cute lovely makne from What U Wish 4 (she is what I wish for..her beautiful black, ink black hair. And her crystal blue eyes. So, what's the word oh ne, perfect.

"Anyeong Haseyo, I'm Journey, I'm the makne of-" Journey said I cut her off.

"I know." I sounded a bit rude why did I stop her from talking? Her voice is so beautiful and light.

.•*No ones PROV*•.

After everyone introduced there selfs they went home for the night and...