K-pop Awards

I'm back!! And Hiiii!

3rd Person

Its been three months, it is now April and TS has given What U Wish 4 a break. WUW4 is going to the K-pop Awards tonight at 8:00pm. The girls are getting ready. Eliza is wearing a lipstick red dress with one sleeve, with a little bit of black in that one flower on her waist. Madison is wearing a short black dress with two short sleeves, with little almost curling iron curls at the ends. Uleesica has a yellow sun dress that goes all the way down to he feet. Regena was wearing a cute baby blue dress, one short with one long sleeve. Finally, Journey is wearing almost a peach amber dress that is short in the front and long in the back.

"Oh" Daehyun said, "my" Himchan added, "wow." Jungup finished.

"Thank you." they all said at the same time and laughed.

"Wow Journey," Zelo said walking up to her holding both her hands in his, "you look beautiful."

"Gamsa, you to," Journey said, "That tux is just mwah!" Journey finished and they both laughed. Zelo kissed her cheek.,

"I'm wishing you luck to get the female rookie awards." Zelo said.

"*sigh* yeah I hope we get it. and not any others because there good." Journey said and B.A.P, Secret, and WUW4 were gone.

Meanwhile...

They were still waiting in the limo while this annoucer was calling out entertainments out of there limo.

"Starship entertainment. " the annocer said as all the starship people came out next was, "TS entertainment."

They got out of the limo and people were holdong up signs that actually said WUW4! The only thing they could think was wow.

"Do I have sweat stains on my dress?" Madison asked holding up her arm pits and blowing on them.

"Madison dang are you ok?" Himchan asked holding her shoulder.

" Im fine jusy musky!" she said, "I need more deodorant!"

All the fans were screaming and chainting both good and bad things about everyone who walked on that silk red carpet.

"Annyeonghaseyo eotteohge jinae? (Hello how are you?)" Eliza asked one of her fans and they screamed in excitment.

WUW4's fandom is 'Wishers.' BtW

They all went inside and had a seat they made there intro and all that, but it was in Korean.

"Man, I''m nervous and I just miss Zarah, although your amazing Madison." Eliza said.

"Yout PSY's daughter you can get anything you want, why not just wish for her back." Madison said,

"I honestly do not think thats going to happen." Eliza said.

"Oo~ cutie!" Madison said looking over at the SM table.

"Who? Jessica? Nahh I can dress better then her." Eliza joked.

"NO!! LOL that guy." Madison pointed.

"Oh you mean Baekhyun." Eliza said and Madison chuckled.

"Bacon?" Madison laughed a little bit.

""No, Baek Hyun." Eliza cprrected.

"Oh ok." Madison said and laughed agian.

"I know who has a crush on you." Uleesica blurted out of nowhere.

"Really who?" Madison said.

"Look over at YG's table." Ulessica said. {They have big banners that ay there ent. over there table.}