Chapter 1: In Love With An Idiot

A/N Hello there my lovely readers.. Let me wish all the young couples a happy Valentine's day and give my company to all the single ones out there... Just like I promised Book 2 of the 'Crush' series "Will You Be My Forever?" is now being updated... I sincerely hope that all of you will show the same love to it as you did for "You And Me Together♡" Now all of you can dig in and enjoy!! :D

xoxoxoxo Daydreamz107

******************************

Mary-Anne p.o.v

"Mary-Anne wake up. We are hungry." This is what I wake up to in the morning. I groggily sit up on the bed and look at the faces of devil himself.

"Go and trouble mom." I tell them before lying down again. I close my eyes as the blanket of sleep falls warmly around me. But it doesn't last long. "Ummmphh!" All the air is knocked out of me as I feel a heavy weight.. No no.. Two heavy weights jumping on my back.

"Moms already gone out, she told us to wake you up..." One devil starts.

"...and ask you to prepare our breakfast and also to drop us at school." The other devil completes. I sigh and rub the sleep off my eyes.

"Did you finish brushing your teeth?" I ask them looking directly into their eyes.

"Yes." Both of them say, clearly lieing. I raise my right pointer finger and gesture the to come to me. Both of them visibly gulp but comply.

"Open your mouth." I order them.

"Why?" Both of them ask together.

"So that I can check. Now aah." I instruct the two. The two open their mouth for me. I inspect their mouth thoroughly. "Liars, you two clearly advent brushed. Do you know how badly your mouth stinks?" I ask them.

"Not yours does." Both of them say together laughing.

"Go brush your teeth and if you do I'll make you your favourite banana pancakes with jelly and maple syrup." I bribe them.

"Yay." The two devil's scream before heading out, I hope to brush their teeth. I get up as well tying my hair into a bun and head into the washroom to freshen up. After 15 minutes of shower I dress myself in jeans and Ramone's crop t-shirt and after blow drying my hair tie it up into a high ponytail.

I make my way downstairs to the kitchen but not before applying some mascara and liner. I pull out all the ingredients to prepare banana pancake.

"Ashton! Aaron! Get down here breakfast is almost ready and don't you dare come down here without brushing your teeth." I yell out loud so that the two devil's, my brother's can hear me. As I hear four set of footsteps padding down the stairs, I grab two plates and place a pancake on both and dress them in maple syrup, before turning around to place them on the dining table.

"Oh my!" I jump almost toppling the plates on the floor. There sitting between my two brothers was none other than the Devil himself, laughing at my state along with my brother's.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." He apologises.

"When did you get here? And how did you get in?" I ask him placing the two plates in front of my brother's.

"The door was open and you were too busy cooking to notice my presence." He answers. "And I'm hungry." He complains like a little kid.

"Yeah yeah." I sigh grabbing another plate and serving him a pancake with maple syrup. Thank God I made enough to satisfy a whole football team. I grab myself another plate and serve myself pancake and take a seat in front of my childhood bestfriend Leo Sawyer.