9. Selfie

Iris: Good morning!work selfie [photo attached above]

Prince Charming: 😍😍

Princess Iris: 😊 Your turn.

Prince Charming: I can't right now I am about to film. Just look me up on IG: the_ryan_kelley

Princess Iris: that's so not fair. Are you catfishing me?

Prince Charming: I promise I am not.

Princess Iris: go on do your thing.

Prince Charming: I'll text you when I can.

Iris sat in Grant's trailer it'd be awhile since he left to film and it was also her last day. She was beyond excited to start working in special effects again. At the moment she was doing little things like giving Barry Allen his bruises and cuts but teen wolf was giving her the chance to do so much more. She loved the flash cast but she was following her dreams.

Iris opened up the Instagram app and typed in Ryan's username. Her eyes widened, she was talking and falling for Deputy Parrish. She bit her lip as the trailer door was swung open. "We need you to fix Grant's bruises." Carlos informed the brunette. Iris quickly got up from her seat and followed Carlos out.

"Surprise!!!!" "Oh my god guys. What is this?" Iris asked. "It's a farewell party. We're sad to see you go but we know your going to be doing what you love." Danielle said taking Iris' hand. "Guys you didn't have to." Iris said as they sat her in front of a cake. The cake read, good luck Iris, love the flash family.

"This is so sweet. You guys really didn't have to do this." Iris said. "We wanted to. It's our way of thanking you for staying up late to film and do all the amazing make up." Carlos told the brunette. The cast shared memories of Iris's first days with the flash cast. After lunch they said their finals goodbyes and wished Iris the best. "Don't forget about us." Grant joked. "I would never. I love you guys." Iris yelled before getting into her car.

(Ryan: italics)
(Iris: regular)

The minute Iris walked in her house her phone started ringing. The brunette pulled out her phone and smiled when she saw the caller ID. She quickly answered the call, "Hey Prince Charming."

"How's my princess?" He asked a smile on his lips. "Better now that you called." "Good. So when's your first day as a teen wolf crew member?" Ryan asked. "Monday. And in all honesty I can't wait." Ryan smile grew he loved hearing her talk about her day and at times when she would get excited her voice would squeak a little.

"So I was thinking. Maybe? Well what I am trying to say is maybe we could meet up. Only if you want. And maybe we could go out for lunch that is if you want?" Iris giggled, "Ry I'd love that. So Monday?"

"Monday."