Episode 2

Steve sat on the ground. He tried to remember anything but he couldn't. He felt he was lost in nowhere. But all he wanted was to know what is he going to do.

A zombie entered Steve's cave from a small hole in which Steve didn't close. The zombie walked silently to Steve a punched Steve's shoulder. Steve fell to the ground, and his sword fell down to the ground too, it was far from him. Steve stood up, but the zombie punched him on his face, Steve stepped back, then he ran into his sword, picked it up and thrust it in the zombie. The zombie fell down, died and disappeared. Steve tried to take his breath. Then h noticed something on the ground where the zombie died, a paper. He caught it up.

"Your mission starts the moment you start reading this letter. Steve, you were born in this world of cubes, Minecraft. You should protect yourself against monsters and mobs, find food, make your home, and get prepared for the last fight. Stay alive. Your mission now, is to go to the cave where the zombie came from, and look for a room there. You'll know everything you want to know. Be patient."

Steve had a big smile on his face, he ran to his chest, put everything he had in it, and kept his sword with him. Steve looked for the hole where the zombie came from, entered it, and started looking for the room. He was hearing heavy breaths the more he walks. Then, he saw some torches on wall covered with moss. He walked towards that room. But, he fell in a hole in the ground, and he continued falling until he fell on a soft ground. He opened his eyes, and he saw monsters around him. One of them said:

" I'm the creeper, the leader of the earth mobs. We are warning you to stay aware and keep away from our way. If you don't obey, we will revenge hardly than you can ever imagine."

Then he was back in his house, lying on the ground. His eyes had a sparkle of hope, and his heart had will that was stronger than a mountain. He decided, to never give up.

P.S: Don't forget to vote if you like my story :)