Untitled Part 3

Steve made an armor for himself, he held his sword and he was ready to go. He entered that hole again and he took the same steps he took before, until he reached the spot where he saw the room, he walked towards it confidently, and he entered the room which was so lighted, which blinded him for a while, then he opened his eyes to see a small room covered with moss inside with a chest in the middle of it. He walked to the chest, blew on the thick dust on it then opened it slightly, a sword shined, an iron sword, with a paper and a map. He read the letter:

"You've made it so far. Now you have to find a portal that will lead you to the outer world. It's where everything started and everything ended. The portal is somewhere under the ground, use an ender pearl? Remember to stay alive."

Steve said wondering, "Would an enderman would have an ender pearl?"

He instantly went up again to his house, and waited for the night to come, so the mobs would spread everywhere.

When the sun rested on the land, and the moon started shining its soft grey light, Steve went out and hid under a tree. He was amazed to see how many mobs were there, but he waited until a tall, thin and black mob walked near, it was teleporting fast from a spot to a spot, finally it came close enough to Steve, he knew then it was an enderman, and with a deadly attack he hit it, it disappeared and left a pearl on the ground. 

Steve took the pearl and went back home. He stayed up until the morning observing the pearl. It was on a shape of an eye, and blue. Steve whispered to it "Where can I find that outer world?" Then he threw it highly in the air. It stayed stuck at the air. Steve was amazed, but he started running behind the pearl which started flying. The pearl eventually stopped, and fell off on the ground. Steve looked around, then he started mining the ground, until he reached a cave.

The cave was very dark, Steve got into endless amount of tunnels, he was lost and scared of sounds of heavy breaths. As he walked more, the sounds got higher, then the ground changed into cobbles.