Chapter one : Everything is fine.

October 3rd 2015 *present time*

Hi i'm Kathierin Howard but you can call me Kathie for short, i'm 20 year's old and living in a small apartment together with my twin sister Katelynn Howard, just call her Kate it doesn't matter anyways. Having a twin sister is the best because you can fool people and she will be your most trusted friend ever. But having twin sister is not that easy at all, at an early age our mom have decided to transfer Kate in a different school because teacher's got always confused of us because we're not just a normal identical twin sisters but we really look a liked we were even called the "Mirror Twins" you don't know how much me and Kate look liked. We have the same skin, eyes, hair, color. Plus we both have a birthmark in our faces, but the only difference between us is our personality and height cause i'm a bit more taller and more matured than her. Anyways i need to tell you more about our life so you can understand the ups and downs in our lives. We used to live in Brighton U.K before but as soon as we turned 18 we decided to separate from our parent's already (which is the saddest part of our lives) well that's the adult life welcome to Our world. As of now i am working in a cafeteria inside a mall were my mom is the head manager and Kate is currently a registered nurse in a Medical hospital here in London, if you don't know i graduated Tourism but i realized that being a flight attendant is not really for me, luckily Kate is on the right track of persuading her dreams of becoming a doctor someday she even told me that she wanted to be a doctor because she wanted to heal her broken heart, Men going through several break-ups is not that easy Kate just had 7 boyfriends in her past life (not yet including her recent boyfriend) well i don't really know what 's up with her. Anyways let's go to our childhood . Ohh yes! July 16 1995 the day we were born, a twenty five year old Emily Cates - Howard give birth to the cutest and most look a liked twins ever. The first girl was named Kathierin she is weighing 7.5 pounds while the other one was named Katelynn she was even more heavier she was 8.12 pounds, (but still the first ones was prettier.) i remember the biggest struggle in our lives was having a dentist in the family My dad was actually a orthodontist five years before we were born, mom even told us there funny love story and i think it was the funniest though. But come on guys every Halloween we cannot eat candies because dad will always check our trick or treat bags and every time he pull's out a candy from our bag he will always say the side effect of that particular candy for example: *pull's out a chocolate bar*

Dad: a chocolate?? Hmmm... it will destroy your teeth

Dad: candy cane's this is the one that makes the very deep black hole's in your teeth.

Like come on it's Halloween! Anyways let's move on . I remember having a collection of Barbie dolls as a kid. We would always fight about our Barbie dolls and claiming that it was mine but she refuses and claiming that it was her's but we ended up pulling out the head of the Barbie doll and just watch it roll down in the stairs *insert background song* (when you see me rolling they hatin)

But at the end our mom would just put on any Barbie movie and everything is back to normal like nothing happened. So our mom decided to just give each one of us a big and cuddly teddy bear which is actually bigger than me when i was young. But Kate's didn't survive she opened the bear and try to portray a surgery and she even told me that the biggest cotton was the heart and the smallest cotton was the digested food. See how much she love's to be a doctor someday or shall i say a murderer?

Haha it's just the typical her, but until now she is still  weird AF.

*the doorbell rang*
(A package was sent.) I was so shocked because it was from my Old friend Lewis! yeah you pretty much don't know him coz Lewis is actually a childhood friend of mine from brighton, well enough with that let's just talk about Lewis later. Anyways let's just see what's in the package
*open's package*

Kathie: Whoah! how did he know my address? And does it say's "to a special person?" 
A chocolate bar? what the heck Lewis and a friendship bracelet? So hipster Lewis So hipster! As i search more in the box to see if there is still something in the package! This time i was really something that you would not be expecting from a childhood friend.
A boquet of roses? Ok something must be wrong with Lewis! as of now mixed emotions and im kind of a Shocked, Nervous, and Overwhelmed?
(the phone rang)
Guess what it was Lewis!

*i picked up the phone*

Kathie: Hello?

Lewis: It's Me.

Kathie: I was wondering if after all this year you'd like to meet!

Lewis: Ye i actually called, because i wanted to meet you soon?

well that's awkward.

Kathie: Really When and Where?

Lewis: Im not yet really sure but maybe anytime soon?

Kathie: Yeah sure! It's been five years since i last met you and mostly we would just do a video call.

Lewis: I know right! Anyways i have to go, but i hope you like it!

Kathie: Yes! Of course Very much Appreciated!

*end of conversation*

Kate: Ahm.... Kathie ? On October 4th Sunday, will be David's birthday. (david is kate's boyfriend) maybe i'm gonna get drunk again, can you pick me up at half past 12?

Kathie : And where?

Kate: At David's house!

Kathie: Wait what? your'e gonna get drunk again, it's just like yesterday when i picked you up from that bar! Then your'e planning to get drunk again? Well what's the use of your'e license then?

Kate: it's his birthday anyways.

Kathie : fine! just don't drink too hard okay?

Kate: Yah.. sure!

Kathie : Kate wait!

Kate: yes?

Kathie: My head is aching, it just ache instantly it's like it's telling me something i... i ..... dont know!

Kate: just take one of this headache pills and your good to go!

Next Chapter -------->