Chapter 7 : Present here we come.

Chapter

Oct. 5th 2015

-Kathie -

Good Morning U.K..........

Ugh! Here goes the annoying talk show again.

It's already 8:30 in the morning and i'm here chillin at the sofa while eating some bacon and omelettes and coffee when i heard kate heading out.

Kathie: Where are you going?

Kate: Uh... The mall?

Kathie: You look so fancy and now you're telling me that you're just going to the mall?

Kate: ugh fine! Im going to meet david, you happy now?

Kathie: Meeting a douchebag doesn't make me happy kate.

Kate: Well what do you want me to do?

Kathie: Stay.

Kate: STAY!?! I'm not five yrs. Old anymore.

Kathie: Yeah i know you're twenty.

*Doorbell rang*

Kate: He's here.

Kathie: No kate you stay and i get the door ok?

Kate: Fine! *rolls eyes*

*gets the door*

Kathie: Hi david! So what do you want?

David: Uh... is kate here?

Kathie: Why do you think i would get the door if she's not here?

David: Uh i was just wondering if i can take you're sister out for a date?

Kathie: Seems new, coz' the last time you took her out for a date she was drunk "really drunk"

David: Uh –yeah

Kate: Will you excuse me Kathie, So let's go david?

Kathie: Make sure it's a "date" not a shitty alcohol drinking contest okay?

Kate: Whatever.

Kathie: Katie! Come here.

Kate: What is your problem?

Kathie: David. Look the moment that you introduce that guy to me i've always, always have a bad feeling about him.

Kate: And why? Is it because of what you see and what you hear? Kathie, you're judging the person!

Kathie: I---i

Kate: I need to go. Let's go david.

To be honest i ran out of words, my sister has a point am i really that judgemental? But no i'm not- well i don't know im really really confused right now.

At exactly 10:50 i decided to go somewhere, somewhere that will give me answers to my questions. So as i locked the door and ready to cross the street i heard a manly voice.

Kathie, wait up.

Kathie: who are- lewis!?!

Lewis: yeah *chuckles* why does it look like that you saw a ghost? Any problem?

Kathie: Uh? Me no, no it's just i wasn't expecting you here hehe (awkward)

Lewis: You seemed to be going somewhere, any work today or any-