Chapter Four : Life is full of perspectives

Oct. 6th . 2015

Waking up alone, lonely and worried, that's probably my life routine right now. When Kate had an car accident, this is Basically my life now.

i woke up at exact 7:30 I don't care if i would be late for work, wait.... i just realized that i am becoming a old grumpy and selfish woman, things have changed on me and i am blaming my goddamn stupid ass self or in other words i'm blaming me and my fucked up life. Life is just too unfair isn't it?

At exactly 10:30 i left the house without any regrets, i went all the way to the Subway to buy a Lunch.
One Chicken and Bacon ranch melt please? (basically my favorite in subway). if you would ask me why don't just eat the foods here in the cafe, Well that's because i'm sick of of eating all of these foods repeatedly, plus they will they take away the half of your salary just because you've eaten a cinnamon rolls and waffles for one day. I took a ride at the Double decker bus, and finally arrived at the cafe at exactly 11:30.

Kathie? ..... Yes it's you kathie. Tessa greeted me with a warm hug, Tessa is one of the head managers here at the SimplicyTEA Cafe', yeah i know simplicytea it sounds weird but this is why live in an apartment, this is why i can eat 3 times a day or should i say 5??

Kathie: Oh hey Tessa.... I'm so sorry for i am late, very late i guess.

Tessa: No, It's fine, besides i know that your'e facing a lots of problem right now. I understood kathie.

Kathie: But Tessa? .....

Tessa: Uh... uh... no buts ok, it's fine i promise.

Kathie: Thank you for understanding, Tessa. (Hugs her)

Tessa: No problem kathie.

As i wore my apron and stand still at the counter, no costumer seems to be entering the cafe. Later on i got really bored and leaned my body against this big and tall window and there's this new store that just opened few blocks away from our store but not that really far. It's called MILLICENT's Fashion. A lot of people are standing outside the store for the ribbon cutting and mannequins are displayed outside the store. The clothes are so in trend Loose sweaters, skater skirts, floral dresses and everything, it's so chic i might be visiting that store later on before it closes.

Kathie! a guy is looking for you. *Maynard said* ( another employee)

Kathie: What?? who?? where??

Maynard: There he is at counter 3.

BAM! it was the heartbreaker17, A.K.A Lewis. Why heartbreaker17? because he broke my heart when i was 17.

What do you want!?! (With a sarcasm in my voice)

Lewis: I Don't think that's how you should treat your costumers.

Kathie: Well just tell me what you want then, so that i can make your drink and so that you can leave the cafe.

After that stargazing night thing, do you still remember what happened there? Yeah no one has ever opened up that case, I mean he kissed me on the lips and that's all, but here's the thing, Why is it that he kissed me directly in the lips like does he like me or he's just playing around that time? I don't know and I dont even want to know.

Lewis: Ok so i want a regular and Mocha Frappe, with a cinnamon bun rolls and 2 blueberry waffles please

Kathie: The total is 4 pounds.

Lewis: Here's a 5 pound and keep the change cause i really need to get going now, bye!

He ran as fast as a bullet, And just like that he dissapeared in a flash and why did he bought 2 coffee's? well athina is gone now, no wait No! ohh hell no, A..... ?? Athina is that you? Fuck no. It can't be I'm dreaming right? No wait what!?! Athina cutting the ribbon and now making some boring / long speech. Is she the manager? She didn't changed a bit tho. As if that Lewis told me that she is now working here, ohh now I get it I get what Destiny really means. Milicent's fashion is my hatest store now, but no i like how the way the store look's so fancy and inviting. Since when she was here in U.K for all I know is that she is safe and sound there in Germay, Well just like i said, everything happens for a reason, there is no accidents. And i won't let Athina to stop me from buying the things that i want. BITCH!