Chapter Two : Where it all began.

*October 4th 2015*  (Happy birthday David!)

It's already 7:30 in the morning and i just took a bath and already cooked some delicious omelet's that Kate and i really loved, it's already 7:30 and still i haven't done my hair and make up yet for my 8:30 shift at the cafeteria in the Great Mall of London (where my mom works) so probably i'll meet her there. While kate is also getting ready for her 8:50 shift at London's medical center Anyways as i turned on the TV that annoying talk show is on air  (*which i really hate a lot*) Because most of the time i woke up earlier than her, Like most of the time. Because sometimes she always take Night shifts to earn more money for our bills here in the apartment, Which i salute her for that while me on the other side only earns 100 pounds a week which is already a huge amount. So after eating breakfast, Kate finally woke up wearing my pink pajama! and so i gave her some omelet's and rice and i continued doing social medias on my laptop. and i just realized that david's 23rd birthday is today , So yeah kate is gonna get really really drunk tonight, so that means i need to stay up all night because you can not drive when you are drunk, Anyways you still remember that strange feeling, i still feel it and i think there is something wrong that is about to happen. 

It's Already 7:50 and we need to get going now. by 8:30 i already dropped kate at the hospital and waved goodbye at me. And so i immediately drove to the mall to work. Working in a cafeteria is awsome cause you'll get a fresh smell of a brewed cofee (which kinda makes me high?) anyways i really need to work now okay? okay bye! .

*exhausted* ugh it's 10 : 30 and i just arrived home from work, And still kate hasn't been home and i hope she's having fun!?! and i almost forgot that i haven't eaten my dinner yet, wait i'll cook some Mac and cheese which i am craving for right now. Luckily Agent's of shield showed up on Tv and we're on season 3 now! (it's just my favorite tv show) say what? agent skies has a power? wow what a plot twist. Wait it's already 11 : 00 o'clock and who would have imagine that someone would knock on my door at the middle of the nigth. *opens the door*

Me: OMAYGAWSH!!!! Lewis is that you? your'e so tall now the last time i saw you, you were just like my little dog! What happend lewis. You know what lewis ......................

*Hugs me really tight for no reason* 

L: Oh... Gosh  kathie i missed you so much!

me: *releases from the hug* how did you know my address?

Lewis: Well you know me kathie!

Me: Yah right! Anyways come in, and welcome to our home, Sorry it's just small, well that's all we can afford!

Lewis: No, it's fine kathie!

Me: So Lewis tell me what brought you here?

Lewis: pfft.. is that something to be asked for?  Of course you are my childhood friend! And didn't you miss me?

Me: I..... I missed!

Lewis: And that's the reason why i am here because I wanna catch up with you!

Me: Yes, I know that , I know that you missed me but you could just video call me, and are you kidding me it's already 11 o'clock.

Lewis: I doesn't matter.

Kathie: it matters! Anyways just sit down and feel at home I'll get you something to eat.

As I walked through the kitchen, I realized something  something that why would lewis visit me in the middle of the night! Honestly in my twenty years of exsistence in this world, No one has ever visited me at the middle of the night. And I think he needs something but lewis is not that kind of person.
Don't ask me why I just know I can read his mind though! Lol no just kidding.

As I dropped the delicious cheesy nachos which serves as our midnight snack, And hopefully Agent's of Sheild is still on TV which lewis also really loves. It's already 12:05 am and still we are watching Agent's of Sheild, and I was getting really bored so I decided to scroll down on my twitter feed while lewis is being half asleep. I just realized that I didn't recieve any single text message nor a single phone call. She should be calling me right now to pick her up. I can't even feel Kate's presence, And that bad feeling just get's stronger and storonger and I don't even know why!

And so I decided to take a nap for a bit. I woke up at exactly 1:00 am and Lewis started talking.

Lewis: what happend to the Agent's of Shield?

Kathie: Nothing much, Well agent skies has a power!

Lewis: Say what!?!

Kathie: Yeah, it was pretty intense though.

*My phone rang and luckily it was david*

Kathie: Hey david! What's up how's my sister?

David: Hello? Kathie? I need you rigth now, Okay Something wrong has happend to your sister *Talking really nervous*

Kathie: What!?! What happend to her?? Ohmygosh!!

David: Kathie I need you to calm down! okay?
So she was really really drunk and I was about to drive her home and then she told me that she can drive on her own. I tried to stop her but the moment I came back to her to give her, her bag the car was gone. I'm so sorry kathie! Even I myself don't know what to do!

Kathie: Dafuq! How can I even calm down!

David: Ok kathie listen to me, kate is rushed at London's general hospital . Its the nearest hospital here! I'll meet you there okay?

Kathie: Ok david! Thank you so much, i'll be there too A.S.A.P!

David: Stay safe! Cherrio.

*Call ends*

Next Chapter  ----->