Chap. 1

Dear University Students,

Congratulations, you have been selected to be one of our students in the university. Where you can learn so much more. And you could enjoy things about Senior High school . September 24 is the first day of school. You must go directly to the principal's office where you can get your schedule. Rules and regulations are important. We are proud to have you as our students.

"We are proud to have you as our students." My mom squealed while reading the paper in front of me. "I'm gonna be the happiest evil mom. I want you to behave there. Its a dorm school so no love life darling. Make friends with the evil ones. I want you to enjoy. Most importantly is.. I'm gonna miss you." She hugged me as I smiled. "Mom I'm gonna miss you too." I pulled away making me cry. "Okay pack your bags and be ready. I'm gonna call the driver." And then she left.

By the way I didn't introduce you to myself. I'm Ethel, I'm one of the evil ones I make disaster, problems and different evil things. I love to make trouble. My mom was married to my evil dad so my mom became an evil also. Well she's not that evil as my dad. Oh well things are gonna get worst when I got to school.

I packed my clothes put it inside a purple bag and headed outside my house. We are kinda rich so our obviously big.

I went inside the limo as I waved my hand saying "bye bye I'll miss you" she smiled and made an expression says "dont forget to make a little evil dear" well i underatand it and faced infront while waiting. New school will be very tough.

-------------------------------♥♥---------
Hey guys wish you like mah new story. Well this actually based about my dream and decided to make it a story. And I just forgot that I slant all the letters I forgot to turn it off.

lovetohatebyadri
Fabulous_J
PaulaKai

Thanks for reading♪♪