Chap. 5

I peeked outside. "Hey kid your not supposed to be there step out." I looked at him and pretended to walk away. I had a wonderful idea. I grabbed a bucket of cement ready.

I threw a rock into him. He looked at me, mad. As I threw a lot of rocks he finnaly loose his balance he fell from the tall ladder and tell on the ground. I poured down the cement into his face. He struggle for help. I left that site with a grin.

I was about to go to my room, just saw a guy open his room. He smiled. He walked near me. "Um.. hey nice to meet you."

"James, my name is James." He offers his and saying give me you hand my lady. I gave him my hand as he made quick kiss on my hand. I blushed

"My name is Ethel." He smiled. "Wanna go for.. lunch?" He offered. "Sure, why not."

We walked to the cafeteria and ate food. Well not so many people we're in there. I ate fries and Burger.
"So... have you heard about us?" James asked.

"Well not so much but I've heard that your famous." He laughed as he supped his drink.

"Hmm.. yeah. Wait aren't you like one of a fan girl or fans?"

"Well I'm not really into fangirl things."

"Oh well..." he looked at his phone. "Ethel I'm gonna go now, Peter text me he said he has a problem. I gotta go." He stood up and looked at me.

"By the way, your really pretty. Nice to meet you.. Ethel."

I went back to my room. I'm full because of the lunch James and I had.I opened the door, I went inside and sat on my bed, removing my earnings, my purple eye shadow and my maroon lipstick.

"Hey Ethel where have you been?" Beatrix asked while putting on red wine lipstick, thicker than ever. She also put lip gloss. "Umm just had fresh air." She nodded and grabbed the hair curler. She curled it like a pro. While Edlyn opened a book which says witches spells. Inside the bathroom she casts spell and poof of goes the spell.
While I staring at the ceiling.

I miss you mom

-----time skip----- night time.

"...then I was like..  OMG!!" Edlyn told a story. Beatrix and I laughed.

"My turn!!" I raised my hands. "I'm gonna tell you the history of my boyfriend and I." I stood up and began. "I met my boyfriend named Thomas. He is just like me, one of the evil ones. At first I hated him because I spilled my slurpee into his jacket and he really do got mad at me. I started hated him but in every way, every where, every time I always see him. I also tried avoiding him but I can't because I really do hate him I wanted to shout at him." I showed my facial  expression. "And we develop, we bacame love birds until... boom I saw him with a girl." They all frowned. "I'm so sorry Ethel." Edlyn comforted me.

10 months later

Well I survived and it's almost vacation day, it's the end of my senior year but I'm still gonna study here for sure. Tomorrow I guess. I took a bath but I'm kinda not in a mood right now. I got a black skirt, white skull shirt and a pair of black doll shoes. I got into chemistry subject and saw Peter waiting for me.

"Hey.." I looked down. "Tomorrow is our  vacation, I wanted to say goodbye." Peter hugged me as I hugged back.

"You bacame a very good friend to me." I laughed

"Peter, it's like I'm not going back here duh.. I mean it's not for forever." Peter laughed as we sat down.

"Well you got a point there."

I'm gonna miss Edlyn, Beatrix, Peter and James they are my friends here.

The class ended and went outside the room. "Ethel by the way this are my friends. Pio, Roland and James." I looked at them as I stared at James.

"Oh hi, James and I already met." James nodded as Peter understood. I saw Edlyn and Beatrix coming to where I am.
"Ethel, I'm gonna miss you so much." Edlyn hugged me.
"Haha yeah Ethel please introduce me to these guys." Beatrix told me.

"This is Peter, James, Pio and Roland."

"Oh hi my name is Beatrix and this is Edlyn." Beatrix stared at Roland, the stare that is very Flirty.

"Okay, nice to meet you, nice nice to meet you." Edlyn shakes all of their hands.

"Bye guys." As the three of us made our way to our dorm. I packed some of my clothes into my bag. I had my last hug at them. I called my driver and I'm sure that mom and dad would be very happy to see me.