Chap. 6

My driver came and I placed my bag inside. "Welcome Back miss Ethel." He greeted and I smile because I do miss Mr. Driver too.

We arrived at the house and seeing my mom and dad standing in front of the door step. "Mom!! Dad!!" I shouted  and hugged them tightly.

"Welcome back my evil daughter!!" My parents greeted and I saw a bunch of food on the table. I ate a lot cuz I miss my mom's dishes.

"Dearie, your father has been promoted."

"Wow!! Congratulations dad." I clapped my hands.

"And we are flying to San Francisco! Isn't that your favorite place to go?"

"OMG! Is that for real mom. Oh what time are we gonna go to the airport?!"

"Tomorrow dear. Now be ready and we are going to your dream city!"

I finished my food and run upstairs to put my clothes inside my luggage. I can't believe we're going to San Francisco. I thank my dad's job.

I was so excited and I got Beatrix and Edlyn's cellphone number. I can call them. I made a group chat in viber.

Et: we're flying to San Francisco!!
Ed: really!
Be: find me some hot boys, just kidding. When?
Et: tomorrow!
Ed:  don't forget our treats.

I laughed and I lye down on my bed thinking how am I excited on that trip.

--------morning ------

I woke up and picked my outfit. I had a leather jacket, black leggings, white crop top and a pair of boots. I went to the bathroom to take a wonderful bath. I had my outfit in and went down the stairs. I saw mom and dad eating the breakfast.

"Good morning mom and dad." I greeted.

I placed a toast on my plate, placing the tomato and cabbage, I placed the meat in and mayonnaise on top of it and placed the toast at the end. I'm really excited.

After breakfast, we went outside seeing Mr. Driver parked in front of us. We jumped inside as I texted my best friends.

Ethel: we're on our way to the airport!
Peter: nice, to San Francisco?
Ethel: yeah and I'm really excited.
Peter: good for you.

I put my phone inside the bag and waited.

------- airport ------

Finally!!  I went outside following my dad. Well I saw a small airplane. "Okay go inside." My dad told us. "Wait I never knew we have a private airplane." My dad smiled as we went inside the plane. The airplane started flying I got nt new phone and put on my headphones on. I played this game called the eyes horror game.

I like playing horror games though. I turned my phone into in airplane mode. I played music. I watch movies. I text my friends until we are here in San Francisco.

I went out side smelling the beautiful air. We went out side having some of our guards bringing our luggage. We had our ride to our hotel which is really expensive. I lye down on my bed feeling very comfortable.

I'm exited having my vacation here.