Chapter 2 - That Girl Is A Witch!

I know I took SOOO MUCH TIME! it's just that I was really lazy. But here it is. Better now than never no?

ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2 - That Girl Is A Witch!

"BZZZZ…. BZZZZZ….", my alarm clock buzzed on and off. I turned it off and I stretched my arms with my eyes trying to open. It was 6:00 AM, the time I should, sadly, wake up on for school days.

I was now out of my bed, on the way to take a warm morning shower. After that was done, I brushed my teeth for a white smile. I checked out my wardrobe, wondering what I could wear. I didn't know how people in this high school dressed up like. I didn't want them to think that I look… nerdy.

I closed my eyes and took random clothes out. I opened my eyes and looked at what i just picked. "Perfect!" it was a blue, striped tank top with black jean shorts.  I wore my underclothes and 'THE outfit' with some light pink converse.

I stared at myself in the mirror thinking, "Something is missing". I took out a silver, heart shaped necklace and put it around my neck. It reached a few inches below my breasts which valued them… hehe.. I walked into my bathroom and put some make-up on, it wasn't excessive.

I decided to keep my hair loose. My hair is pretty long and curly. My outfit was now complete. I took my well prepared school bag and made my way down the staircase.  I sat down on a chair in the dining room and started eating some 'Special K' cereals.

"Good morning Liz, so are you excited to discover your new high school?" Mom said with a smile.

"Good morning mom. Well not really, everything will be so different. I feel it!!" I continued eating my cereals.

"Oh sweetie, I am sure everything will seem to be the same! Change is good you know?! How about you Tommy Bunny, are you excited to meet new friends in your school?"

"Yes mommy, I can't wait!" Tom said while drinking some hot chocolate. How come he doesn't feel nervous?

Dad took a glimpse at his watch and said, "Ok kids, it's time for us to go. It's 7:00 and classes will start in fifty minutes or so. He was wearing a suit which made him look like a business man. Seems like he was ready to work.

Tom and I took our bags and followed dad to the main entrance. Mom kissed us on the forehead and gave Tom his lunch. "What about me?!" I asked.

"You will have to eat at the school's cafeteria". I sighed with my shoulders up. We were now walking towards the car.

"Good Luck" mom waved at us as if we were going forever. I sat in the front seat with my seat belt on. Dad started the car and we made our way to our first stop, high school. 

"Dad, is high school far from home?" I asked, hoping that someday I could ditch school and run home.

"Not really, it's just 30 minutes by car". I wasn't gonna make it, ditching is a bad idea.

We soon arrived and dad parked his car in front of the school. I could feel my heart pounding as if it would burst out at any second from now. I got out of the car and I waved goodbye to Tom and dad. I made my way up the stairs and here I was. I couldn't turn back now.

I could hear a thousand voices talking, laughing, and kissing. Remember, the school has already started, I arrived one month after the beginning of this school year. Suddenly, a group of slutty looking girls looked at me with their noses up high. They were wearing microskirts and their hair were a bleached blond. I could hear one of them whisper to the other, "Who is she?". I just ignored them and entered the building.