The Guys

I wrote this chapter and I thoughht I published it. Not......... Anyway sorry for no updates. Read The Zombie Child. Also read Once . Both by Me:)

■■■□□■■□□■■■■□□□■■□■□■□□□□■■■□

We were in the car to Barrys. "Please dont do anything Kyle." I asked rubbing my hands. He laughed. "No. I will. He ruined our prom. He will regrt it. " ahe said pulling in. We walked to the front door. I was about to knock when kyle flung the door open.

I sat down in Barrys living room. Barry came down. "Hello.." He said. He ran round the living room and stepped on my ankle. "Oh no are you ok Jodie." He asked. I nodded. He walked upstaires. Kyle was upstairs looking for Barry. He wont do anything. ai thought to myself.

I heard thumping and punching. I was worried. I jumped up and ran upstaires. My ankle really hurt. Like mad. I walked in where Barry and Kyle were fighting. Full on fighting. "STOP!" I screamed. They both stopped.

They looked at me. Kyle had a cut on his arm and Barry... Damn Barry. He was pouring with blood. "Kyle we need to help him" I said walking to Barry. When I tryws wiping his arm he swund a full blown punch at me and kicked my ankle.

"Kyle..Get mw to hospital. My ankle.:!" I screamed. Kyle punched Barry one more time and picked me up and ran me to the car and to the hospital.