Cell

"Ms Salt and Mr Stack. You will not be put in court." Sargent Cole said. "You do understand that what you did was wrong. And will be staying in a cell overnight." He continued.

Me and Jodie were sat in a room with 4 policemen. It seemed that it was a bit serious. We stood up and were taken to our cells. We had separate cells of course.

I really didn't want to get in trouble you know. But thats me..Kyle Stack. .The idiot who...Hits girls..No, The idiot who.....Bullied Jodie Salt. No.. The idiot.

"You will stay in the cell overnight. Goodbye" Some random policemen said whilst locking the doors.

I climbed onto the bed. It was seriously. uncomfortable. I stared into space.. now realising how much of a □■□■□■□ I am.

I sighed. I closed my eyes and within that, I fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAYYY

"Time to leave. Remember, If this happens again then court will be arranged. " Sargent Cole said. We waved and walked out the doors of the prison.

"Jodie, I am sorry." I said for like the millionth time. She didn't speak for 4 seconds but then burst into tears.

"No.Its my fault! How can you think its yours. " She screamed.

"I hit you Jodie." I replied. Stretching my arms.

"Yes but I hit you back." She cried.

"You had every right to. " I said. Not realising that tears were now coming down my eyes.

"Can we just.." Jodie said.

"Be friends and forget this ever happened?" I finished.

"Exactly, " She nodded.

♡♥♡♥♡♡♡♡♥♡¿

Short crappy chapter.

But I really needed to update x