Prolouge

BOOM! Blake fly's out of nowhere and crashed into a rock. Suddenly a demon appears.

Levi jumps of a tree,"Blake," he screams. He then takes his dual sword out and trys to cut the demon but he misses and gets a shocking blow in return and fly's into a statue  and sticks there.

Out of nowhere Leo swoops down and punches the demon right in his face, the demon then fall to the ground while Leo is standing on it,"Hunter," Leo screams,"come on let's end this,".

The demon suddenly gets up and holds Leo by his waist and slams him down furiously on the ground Boom, "Hunter,"Leo says in a weak voice.

" Time to finish all you,wait where's the fourth one", the demon says in a panicked voice.   

  Hunter then jumps from a cliff and super kicks the demon in its face the demons lands with a loud thud.

  Levi notices its his chance to strick so he swoops down from the statue and pulls out his dual swords and strikes the demon in its hearts blood started to spill everywhere, Levi jumps back leaving the sword in the demons chest. "that was one of favorite swords mehh",Levi
says
   ", Who tell you to go stab it the demon and leave it there",Leo says.

  Levi and Leo starts to argue while Blake and Hunter watches.

  Meanwhile the demon holds the sword trying to pull it out.

  Hunter turns his head just in time to see the demon trying to pull the swords out,Hunter runs up to the demon and presses the sword slowly into his chest.

   ",you will not get away with this you humans", the demon says while blood gushes out of it body. The demon  slowly fades away into the ground.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Like
😻😻😻😻