Chapter 5: Hanging or Dating?

(Corey's POV)

                               Nick was walking me around Peaceville. I still didn't know where we were going so I asked him.

                               "Hey Nick where are we going excactly."

                                "You'll see." Was all his response was.

                                I gave Nick a pout-like look for not telling me where we we're going.

                               Nick gave a small chuckle, smiling that Nick Mallory smile and said "Don't worry I have everything planned out for our date."

(Corey's POV)

                               'Wait, did he just says date? Could it be that Nick has the same feelings for me as I do for him?'

                                 But I was pulled out of my thoughts when we entered the movie theatre. We got our tickets, some soda along with popcorn, and took our seats. I wasn't paying much attention to the movie. I was more focused on if Nick had the same feelings for me. I'm mean why would he? He has over a million girls after him including Trina. How could he possibly interested in me. A kid who's not at all interesting. 

                                 'Who am I kidding he can't possibly be interested in me.' I thought sadly.

(Nick's POV)

                                 Not cool, not cool at all. I said the word date instead of hang out. I hoped he didn't notice that. But deep down my heart wishes that he did notice and hopefully feel as I do. It was getting hard to pay attention to the movie since Corey was right next to me.

 (No ones POV)

                                  The movie was almost over. Corey and Nick were still not paying attention to the movie.

                                   'It's now or never.' Nick thought.

                                     "Hey Cor, can I tell you something?"

Meanwhile.....

                                       Trina and Mina both snuck into the theatre without anybody noticing them. They were watching Nick and Corey from the back-top of the movie rows of the room.

                                      "Okay Mina here's what we're gong to do. And when I mean we, I mean you. You're going to trip the fire alarm."

                                      "But Trina won't you get wet?" Mina questioned.

                                      "That's why I'm leaving. So I don't get wet. Now just go do it."

                                     Mina quickly exited the room to go pull the fire alarm.