Gyujin

"__________! C'mon, we're gonna be last in line!" Your friend Niana calls as you slowly follow her.
"I don't want to go~" you whine, slightly dragging you feet.
    "YAH!"
   Niana takes your arm and pulls you to a long line that stretched out of the ballroom where the fan meet would be. That's right. Niana wanted you to go with her to see a group you didn't even know. You look at the album to look at the group. What the heck...
   You look at Niana as you both stand in line.
   "What the hell is this group called?" You question, showing her the album cover. "I can't even read that."
   "UP10TION," Niana laughs. "OHMYGOSH, __________! THEY'RE COMING OUT!"
    The next thing you know, ten boys filed onto the stage, then screams echoed off the walls and rang in your ears. Groaning, you cover your ears and sigh. Girls were screaming names. Jinhoo.... Way...? Kuhn......
What the heck kind of stage names are these?
  You take in how long the line is... You and Niana were the very last people and the line was made up of about 200 fans. While waiting, Niana suggested you listen to UP10TION.
   "Sure, why not."
   You take out your phone from your back pocket and headphones from your backpack, then plug the headphones in. You search up the full BRAVO! album and listen closely.
   "__________! Look!" Niana whisper-shouts.
   You look up at Niana and she's pointing toward the boys. Then you notice that one of them is staring straight at you, his eyes indicating flirtatiousness. You roll your eyes and look back down at your phone, but you feel a rush of heat in your cheeks.
   "Ooh~ I think Gyujin likes you~!" Niana teases. "And you must like him too~"
   You slap her in the arm playfully and look towards another one of the boys with cotton candy pink hair ,who was biting his lip and looking straight at Niana.
   "Well you got yourself a secret admirer too," you laugh, pointing to him.
   Niana looks up and immediately blushes and hides her face.
    "That's Xiao," she mumbles. "My... Bias..."
    You laugh and look at the line, it was only half way there when a few girls came to you and Niana.
    "Yah. What's so special about you two?" A girl snarls, glaring at Niana, then scanning me up and down.
    "What are you even talking about?!" Niana says back.
    "The way Xiao and Gyujin are looking at you both."
   You and Niana look at each other, and out of nowhere, security guards take the girls away.
    "LET GO OF ME! I DIDN'T GET TO SEE MY OPPAS!" Another girl shrieks as she's dragged out.
   The line gets shorter as Niana talks to you about UP10TION's show before they debuted and showed you who each member was. They seem interesting enough to you.
   Finally, you and Niana are up to the first member, who's dark brown hair was matted to his head. Jinhoo I think it is. You have Niana go first, and you follow after she moves on to the next member.
   "Hello~!" Jinhoo greets, smiling widely.
    "Hello," you softly say, smiling back.
   "I'm so sorry about those girls from before."
    "It's okay! It wasn't your fault, Jinhoo."
   Jinhoo signs your album and you're on your way to the next member, Bit-to, who you prefer to call Changhyun. He also apologized and you repeat the same thing you said to Jinhoo.
   Once you get through most of the members, you finally come upon Gyujin, who smiles widely at you.
   Don't worry ________, Gyujin, then Wei, and you're done.
   You give your brightest smile and Gyujin signs the album. Once he finishes, he closes it and grabs something from underneath the table. When he brings his hand out from underneath the table, his thumb and pointer finger were together to make the kiss pose. Blushing madly, you smile as Gyujin grins.
   "Aigoo, lovebirds~" Wei teases, signing Niana's album.
   Niana giggles and stands to the side, smiling at you teasingly.
   "Hajima," Gyujin says, pouting and slightly shoves Wei.
    Wei only laughs and signs your album. You thank him and thank all the others.
   "C'mon Mrs. Hwang YuJin~!" Niana calls.
    Blushing, you start walking to Niana, but someone takes your arm and turns you to face them.
    "________."
    "O-oh... Gyujin..."
    "Hey... Will you stay?"
    You look up at him and he has a pouty expression. Giggling, you nod.
    "Nia~~~~" you hear Xiao coo.
    You and Gyujin look at Xiao, who embraces Niana. As everyone starts laughing, you feel Gyujin's lips press against your temple, warmth flushing through you, your heart fluttering.
--------------------------
I hope you guys liked it >~< He's such a bias wrecker.

•Sunny•