Wooshin

Okay, so this is going to be the 'new kid at school' cliché 😂👌🏻💯
----------------------------------
   You nervously played with your hands as you wandered through the empty halls of Seoul Performing Arts School, searching for room U-10. (A/N: See what I did there? XD)
You spot a boy with chocolate brown hair at his locker as he shuts it. His eyes meet your and he smiles. You awkwardly look at him and bow.

   "Hello there," he greets, coming up to you. "Are you our new transfer student?"

    "N-ne," you stutter, your hands trembling.

    The boy chuckles and takes your hands while smiling brightly.

   "Don't be nervous, I'll help you to your first class," the boy sweetly informs you. "My name's Ko Minsoo, but I'm mostly called Kogyeol."

    "I'm ________," you reply shyly.

    Kogyeol grins and takes your hand while asking you where your class is.

   "Room U-10," you reply, your eyes darting around the hall.

   "Really? That's a class with me and nine other boys," Kogyeol replies, looking at you with wide eyes. 

   "Wait... What?" 

   "Yeah. It's not a special class, don't worry. The only reason why our class is the smallest class in the school is because each class is strictly limited to 26 kids per class. Me and the others were the left over students. Now that you're joining us, we'll have 11 students now~"

   You hesitantly nod as you approach a door with bold letters that say 'UP-10', and Kogyeol opens it for you and steps in.

   "Hey guys!" Kogyeol shouts, gently pulling you in with him. "We have a new student!" 

   You blush immensely and bow as you sense people coming closer. You step back and hide behind Kogyeol. Chuckling, Kogyeol keeps his grip on your hand and pulls you in front of him and pushes you forward a bit.

   "I don't think she's a social butterfly," a boy with silver-gray hair remarks, looking you up and down. "But she's really cute."

   Someone else, with dark brown hair matted down, reaches up (because of his shortness in height), and slaps him upside the head. You were a blushing mess, once again trying to retreat, but someone grabs your hand and pulls you into their arms. You look up from the embrace to meet doe-like eyes. His chocolate brown irises sparkled as he stared into your eyes, his red hair bright and slightly poofy.

   "Aish," one of the boys with black hair starts, "you could've said you wanted to talk to her first, Wooshin. 

   Wooshin doesn't respond and leads you to two empty desks in the far corner of the room. He sits and pulls you into the seat beside him. He smiles at you as you blush and look down.

   "Wh-what was that for?" You ask him, not looking up.

   "I just wanted to be the first one to get to know you," Wooshin responds with a soft, gentle voice.

   You simply nod, but Wooshin takes your chin to make you look up and eye smiles. Your face becomes even more red as his face gets closer, but all of a sudden he lets his hand drop and he grins at you. 

   "You are cute. "

   "N-no I'm not," you stutter, keeping your eyes on him.

   Wooshin takes out a piece of paper and a pencil, then glances at you.

   "What's your name?"

   "____________," you reply, curiously peeking at his paper.

   "Number?"

   You slightly raise an eyebrow and Wooshin chuckles.

   "...xxx-xxx-xxxx..."

   Wooshin scribbles on the sheet and rips the sheet in half, each half with his neat Korean characters and numbers in line. He hands you one half and you stare at it.

   'Wooshin: xxx-xxx-xxxx' was written, and you look up at Wooshin again.

   "I'll see you after school and maybe in some other classes?" He says, standing up.

   "Uh... Uhm, s-sure," you reply pathetically, your voice dropping.

   Wooshin chuckles and walks to his seat as the bell for class to start rings, leaving you there in your seat staring at his number.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I might make a Part 2. Comment if you want one  ^~^

ilovechrisoflyng312 & kpop-chick this is for you! (Even though Shelbers didn't request it.)