Wooshin (Part 2)

Enjoy~^^
---------------------------------
   Classes went by quickly for you, especially since all of the boys in UP10TION were in all of your classes. Over time, you got every member's number. At the end of the day, Xiao asked you if you wanted to go to the dorm with them.

   "W-well..." You started.

   "Cmon __________, it'll be fun~!" Hwanhee cheered.

    "I... I guess so."

   The boys laughed and started out of the school, you following in the group. Chatter filled the air as you guys walked on the sidewalk.

   Maybe I'll karaoke after I hang out with the guys... I might even eat Korean BBQ too~ You think to yourself as you walk ahead of the boys.

   You sling your small backpack off and swing it back and forth as you walk when all of a sudden, you're splashed with freezing water on your back. You turn abruptly, your uniform and hair drenched, little pieces of balloon hanging off of you as your backpack falls to the ground beside you. The boys burst out laughing and run in the opposite direction... All except for Sunyoul. He stood there with his eyes widened and darting around while he played with his hands.

   "I-I'm s-sorry, __________," he stuttered. "I tried t-to s-stop them, but th-they just told me wh-what they w-were going t-to do r-right b-before they d-did it..."

   "It's okay, Sunyoul," You reply, sighing. "It's not really your fault... Let's just go to the dorm."

   Sunyoul nods and leads you to the dorm as you pick up your backpack, which survived the water balloon attack.

   "So... What did they do that for...?" You wondered, side-glancing at Sunyoul while wringing your uniform and hair out.

   "I really don't know," Sunyoul replied. "But I don't think they told me because they knew I would tell you."

   "I wonder who planned it..."

   "It was Wooshin hyung."

   You immediately look up at Sunyoul as he looks at you.

   "What? Why?" You say.

   "I'm not sure... I've never seen Wooshin hyung do that to anyone... Not even any of us."

   You both got to the dorm and Sunyoul typed in the pin for the door. You enter and Sunyoul follows while speaking.

   "Go take a shower and choose one of our sweaters, it gets cold here," Sunyoul informed you, taking his shoes off.

   "One of your guys' sweater?" You ask.

   "Yeah, unless you just want to hang out in your underwear and jacket, then that's up to you."

   You roll your eyes while blushing and walk into a room and grab a sweater out of nowhere laying on the ground neatly folded, and walk into the bathroom. You start the water and close the door before taking your phone out of your backpack and blasting music.

~~20 Minutes Later~~

   You got dressed into an extra pair of ripped jean shorts that were in your backpack and put on the sweater which was creme colored with colorful designs and zig-zags. It looked like something you saw on Weekly Idol, a TV show you recently started watching. You put your uniform and shoes in a plastic bag, pick up your backpack and towel, and walk out of the bathroom while drying your hair with the towel. You hear voices and set your backpack and plastic bag down and then turn your music off. Once you stepped into the living room, everything was silent. The boys stared at you and you stared back at them curiously.

   "Hey what do you guys want to eat?" Sunyoul asked while stepping out of the kitchen. His eyes landed on you and he smiled a bit. "Comfortable in that sweater?"

    You nodded and played with the sleeves.

   "Glad you like my sweater."

   You look up to the voice and make eye contact with Wooshin, his face blank.

   "I-It's yours?" You ask, your eyes locked onto his.

   Wooshin nods and sits back. "I wore it to Weekly Idol... Why're you wearing it?"

   No wonder why it was so familiar, you thought, chewing on your bottom lip while playing with the sleeves of Wooshin's sweater.

   All of a sudden, thoughts if the prank from before came into mind and you half-glare at Wooshin.

   "Because you were the one who planned that prank on me."

   You stormed to the farthest room and slam the door and flip onto a bed. A few moments pass and you hear the door open.

   "______," Wooshin starts, taking a seat beside you.

   "What do to want?" You grumble.

   "... I'm sorry... For doing that to you earlier... I just.... I don't know..."

   You look up at him and he stares at you sympathetically. You bite your lip and sit up.

   "I'm sorry... I'm just really short-tempered.... And I just want to know... Why'd you do it?"

   "Because I thought you would... Um... Like guys who messed with you... It's stupid..."

   "Like a bad boy?"

   "Yeah..."

   You let out a quiet giggle and hug Wooshin and you feel his arms wrap around you.

   "Wooshin... I like guys who are themselves," you say. "So if you act like yourself, I'll love you more than I already do."

   "You love me?"

   You both look into each other's eyes and you blush while nodding. Wooshin leans forward and connects his lips to yours for a few seconds and you both pull away and smile.

"Will you... Be my girlfriend...?" He asks, looking into your eyes while biting his lip.

You nod and hug him tightly and he strokes your hair.

"I love you, _______."

"I love you more, Wooshin."

A moment of silence passed.

"I love you most." You both said in unison.
------------------
IT WAS BAD I KNOW TT ilovechrisoflyng312 HERE YOU GO! IM SORRY ITS REALLY BAD AT THE END 😭